1 - "You And Me Got'a Whole Lot'a History"

Hello! Welcome to, Being A Barbie Doll! AKA BABD! I desided to write a completely different series, I'll probably rewrite the other one after this one. I hope you like it. I'll try to update every couple days or so. GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v

Hi, my name is Darcy Styles-Tomlinson and I'm 17 years of age. I'm in year 12 of school. My parents are Louis Styles-Tomlinson and Harry Styles-Tomlinson. My brothers name is Jake Styles-Tomlinson, he's 17 years of age. He's in year 12. He is older by 7 minutes. We're twins! (A/N Louis is mum/mommy. Harry is dad/daddy). Mum usually stays at home while me and Jake go to school. We live in Chesire, England. We have a small little house near mine and my brothers school.

Right now I'm sitting in my english class waiting for my teacher, Mr. Anderson, to start the lesson.

"Good morning class," The teacher said.

"Good morning Mr. Anderson," the entire class responds.

"Today we have a new student. His name is Landon," He said and a boy with the prettiest blue eyes walks through the door. "Please tell the class your name and something interesting about you,"

"Hi my name is Landon Malik-Payne, and I like writing songs and playing the guitar," Landon said in his beatiful british accent.

"Thank you Landon, there's an empty seat beside Darcy for you," Mr. Anderson said. I mentally did a happy dance. Landon came over and sat beside me.

"Hi I'm Darcy," I said and held out my hand.

"Landon," he said grabbing my hand and shaking it with his soft ones. I felt sparks from his touch.

"So, you play guitar?" I questioned.

"Yeah, my dad tought me when I was little," he said.

"That's cool. I play a little bit of piano," I said.

"Really? That's awesome! I can play too," he said excitedly.

"Maybe we could play some time?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Maybe," he responded. I wrote a note and put my number at the bottom.

"Call me sometime," I said handing him the note and looking towards the teacher.

-

At lunch I went to the cafeteria and sat down at my usual table, alone.

"Hey Darcy!" I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Landon.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked pointing to the spot infront of me.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p'. He sat down.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" He asked.

"I'm not really hungry," I lied.

"Oh Okay," he said and began eating.

"Can you text me so J have your number?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he said putting down his sandwhich and taking out his phone. He began typing and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out.

From unknown:

Hey, it's Landon

"Okay I got it, thanks," I said. I added his number to my contacts under 'Landon<3'. I put my phone in my pocket.

"What's your story?" Landon asked.

"My story?" I questioned.

"Everyones got a story, what's yours?" he said.