6 - "Delilah Joshua Styles-Tomlinson"

"No problem, what are brothers for?" He said.

Welcome back to BABD! 2 days in a row! I might have Darcy get out this chapter or next chapter, I don't know! RAPE WARNING! Anygay, I hope you enjoy this chapter. GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v
8 weeks later

I'm 16 weeks pregnant now and acording to the doctor the baby's very healthy. My ultrasound is today and we get to find out the gender. I'm so excited!

"Are you excited?" Josh asked me.

"Yes! Are you?!" I squealed.

"Yes! I hope it's a boy I want a brother!" He squealed like a school girl.

"Me too. I would name him Xavier Joshsua Styles-Tomlinson," I said.

"You would name him after me?" He said with watery eyes.

"Of course I would," I said and he hugged me tightly. "If it's girl I'm naming her Delilah Joshua Styles-Tomlinson," I said.

"So your gonna name it after me no matter what?" He sobbed. "Your the greatest sister I could ask for," he said. We heard foot steps. He pulled away and tied my arms again. He wiped his eyes quickly. The door opened and the doctor walked in Green following behind him. You'd think he'd tell me his name since I'm having his baby but nope.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. I smiled at her brightly. "I'll take that as good," she chuckled. "So today I'll be telling you the gender of your baby," she said. I smiled.

"I can't wait," Josh whispered in my ear. She pulled the thin sheet off my stomach area and squeezed the familiar cold gel onto my bump. She moved the wand around a little and stopped.

Ultrasound pic

Bump pic

"Congraulations! It's a girl!" She said happily

"Congraulations! It's a girl!" She said happily. Josh squealed.

"No!" Green's voice boomed. "It's suppose to be a boy!" He yelled and I whimpered. "Everybody get out!" He screamed. Josh looked at me worriedly and left the room, followed by the doctor.