11 - "Wanna watch 'The Titanic'?"

She flopped on her bed with a content sigh and fell into a nightmare filled sleep.

Welcome back to BABD! I hope.you enjoy reading this chapter! Watch the trailor above, it looks really good.

Darcy's p.o.v

RAPE AND ABUSE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

"Darcy?!" I heard a drunken voice scream. The door bursts open and Josh is standing there holding a whiskey bottle. "Get over here you little bitch!" He screamed. Delilah screamed and cried in my arms.

"You're scaring her!" I screamed. He just laughed. He walked over to me and forcefully pulled her out of my arms. He placed the crying infant in her cot. He walked over to me and slapped me hard on the cheek.

"You listen here you little bitch! Don't EVER yell at me again!" He screamed. He pushed me down on the bed and pinned my hands as he kissed me hard on the lips. I try to wiggle from his hold. He pulled down both of our pants and shoved his length into my hole forcefully. My screams were muffled by his mouth on mine.

"Your just like your father!" I screamed when he pulled away.

"I learned from the best," he laughed evily.

DONE!

I scream as I shot up from my bed. I'm shaking and crying.

"It's ok, your alright," I heard Josh comfort me. I sobbed into his chest. I've been having nightmares like this for awhile now. I rub my 20 week old bump and I begin to calm down.

Baby bump pic:

"Go back to sleep," he said

"Go back to sleep," he said. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

-

I woke up with a yawn and streeched. I text Jack. (Darcy, Jack)

Good morning! :)

Good morning beautiful! <3

Can you come over today??

Of course baby! I'll pick you up in after school, kk?

Ok, I love you lots <3

I love you too baby <3

I locked my phone and stood up.from my bed. I rubbed my bump and smiled. I could feel her kick at anytime! I'm so excited! I have a scan today too! Jack is gonna come with me. Me and him are dating now. We've never said I love you face to face yet, only on text message.

I change my clothes. Today is my first day back at school. I only go until my 36th week and than I stay at home.

"Good morning," I said walking down the stairs with one hand on my lower back.