15 - "He's suppose to be mine!"

"Darcy Styles-Tomlinson, will you marry me?" He said.

Hello and welcome back! Double update cause I felt bad. I hope you enjoy! GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v

He opened the small box and a beautiful diamond ring was in side. It had golden band and it was breathe takingly beautiful.

The ring:

"Yes," I whispered

"Yes," I whispered.

"What?" He said.

"Yes you dumb ass, of course I'll marry you," I said. He slid the ring on my finger and I jumped on him. He hugged me tightly.

"She said yes!" He yelled. The room filled with cheers and whisles, but I didn't care, all that mattered was my growing family.

-

I sat in the kitchen admiring my ring.

"That ring is beautiful," mum said while washing the dishes. I smiled.

"It is," I said.

"Hello Fiancé," Jack said.

"Hi Fiancé," I said back. I pecked his lips. "This ring is beautiful," I told him.

"Yes but not as beautiful as you," he said. I smiled and kissed him. I felt the him smile on my lips.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said.

"Your not marrying me to get in my pants right, cause I know you were a little upset when I told you I was saving myself for marriage?" I asked (A/N some of you are probably like 'wait, I thought she was raped tho and lost her virginity' and I know that but she believes because the way she lost it, shes still should be able to lable herself as a virgin). He chuckled.

"Of course not, I love you," he said.

"I love you too Fiancé," I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He kissed back hungerly. Someone cleared their throat.

"Saving yourself, remember," dad reminded me.

"Daddy!" I whined. I grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him upstairs into my room.

Louis' p.o.v

I watched as Darcy took Jack upstairs. I turned to Harry.

"Hey Husband," I said.

"Hi Husband," he said. I kissed him on the lips sortly. I finished cleaning the dishes and turned off the water. I trailed my finger on his chest and bit my lip.

"We should go up stairs, I got a new outfit," I said suductivly. He picked me up with lust filled eyes and walked with me in his arms upstairs. He opened our bedroom door and put me down. I grabbed the outfit and went into the bathroom and changed into it.