4 - "Hello?"

My body begins going limp, the last thing I said was a muffled 'help' before it's completely black.

Hello and welcome back to BABD! RAPE WARNING! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v

I wake up and groaned. My arms were tied to a pole. "Great to see your awake darling," I heard a man say. I look up and glare at him. He had green hair. "Are you comfortable?" He asked bitterly. When I didn't answer he slapped me, hard. I spit blood in his face.

"Fuck off asshole," I said. He slapped me again.

"Don't ever speak to me like that again!" He shouted. "Boys!" He shouted. 2 men came through the door one with black hair and one with blue.

"Hello there," blue said biting his lip.

"Not yet," green said. He stuck a clear niddle in my arm.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"Just give it a second and then we'll bring her to the room and..." I didn't hear the rest as I passed out.

-

I woke up on a bed. I tried to sit up but my hands were tied to the frame. I continued to struggle against the ropes.

"Stop!" A soft voice whisper yelled. I looked towards the voice and saw a boy around ny age standing at the end of the bed.

"Where am I?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"I'm so sorry," The boy whimpered slightly as we heard footsteps. The door opened and the 3 men from earlier walked in.

"Well look who's awake," Green said. I whimpered.

"Josh get out of the room, I'll call when we're done," Green said.

"Yes father," The boy said. 'I'm so sorry' the boy mouthed to me.

"Let's get started," Blue said evily. I whimpered.

RAPE STARTS HERE. DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.

They all took off their clothes and came over to my naked form.

"Please," I pleaded weakly. They untied me, but before I could do anything they pinned me down. Green roughly pushed his length into my hole causing me to cry out in pain.

"So tight," he moaned. He thrusted into me forcefully and I screaned in pain. He moaned loudly with every thrust. "Oh god, virgins are the best," he moaned.

"Stop! Please!" I pleaded. I felt something run down my thigh. I whimpered knowing it was blood. He thrusts became sloppy and I felt a warm liquid enter me as he moaned loudly.

"Alright, who's next?" He asked still panting.

"Me!" Blue squealed like a school girl. Green moved and went where Blue was holding my hands and roughly pushed his length into me. I screamed in pain as he moaned. My eyelids became heavy as his thrusted into me.

"I don't think so," Green tisked. "Your going to be awake," he said sticking a needle into my arm. I don't know what it was, but I was now wide awake. Blue thruted into me harder and faster as he moaned loudly and the familiar warm liquid filled me.

"Save the best for last," Black said. Him and Blue swithed places. He pushed inside me slowly as he smirked when I cried out. This hurt more than just pushing into me. He thrusted hard and I was sure I was gonna pass out from blood lose at any minute. I screamed as one last time as my vison blurred and I passed out.

RAPE OVER. SAFE TO READ.

Josh's p.o.v

I winced as I heard her screams and their moans. I wanted so badly to help her but I just couldn't go through 'it' again.

Before my father starting kidnapping girls and raping them, I was the one he raped. He did everyday for years until now. He said if I kept my mouth shut he would leave me alone.

These girls are taking my place unwillingly, and I feel terrible.

The screams stop but the moans continue until one last, loud moan. I hear rusling and the door opens. All 3 men step out.

"Clean her up," I father said.

"Yes father," I said walking into the room. I held back a sob, like every other time, as I saw her limb body. Blood was coming from her hole as well as semen. I grabbed the water bucket and cleaned her. I put a thin sheet to cover her naked body.

"I am so sorry," I said and cried silently. Everytime my father takes someone he gives them 2 mouths, and if they're not pregnant he kills them. So far none of his victims have fallen pregnant, I'm glad but not. I'm happy they don't to carry my monster of a fathers baby but I wish they could survive still.

She sturred in her sleep and I backed away trying not to frighten her.

Darcy's p.o.v

I sturred in my sleep and slowly opened my eyes. My lower region hurt alot. I saw the boy standing at the end of the bed with a sympithetic look on his face. I began to panic and it became hard to breathe. His eyes widened and stepped closer to me.

"Get away!" I yelled. He didn't listen and put a paper bag over my mouth. My breathing became regular.

"How are you feeling?" He asked worry filling his voice.

"Just fucking peachy!" I snapped. He stepped back slightly. "Why would you let your father do such things? What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I couldn't take it anymore," he said. "Everyday for years he beat and raped me. He told me to keep my mouth shut and he'd leave me be. I'm sorry," he sobbed.

"That must have been horrible," I said sympithitecly.

"No it's fine. Now he takes girls and does to them what he did to me," he said. My stomach growled loudly. He chuckled.

"I'll get you something to eat," he said and left the room.

Moments later he walked in with a tray of pancakes, bacon and eggs. He placed on the bed than untied my wrists. I rubbed them to try and ease he burn.

"Thank you," I said and began eating.

"Now how my father works is, he gives all the girls 2 months to get pregnant. Once pregnant the raping stops until the child is born," he explained.

"What happens after the baby is born?" I asked.

"I don't know. None of them have gotten pregnant, but if you don't get pregnant or miscarry he umm... He kills you," he said. My eyes widened "Every 2 weeks he has a friend of his check you for any signs of a fetus, if he finds one I'm sure you'll be fine, at leats for the next nine months," he explains. I swallowed hard.

Well Darcy, welcome to hell.

~Auhors note~

Am I a terrible person or just really, really, really have a creative mind. I feel bad even though she's only a book character.

I'm gonna cry!

Anywho, how are you? I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/afternoon!

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter (not really cause it's sad) and I'll see you in the next one!

Bye!