19 - "Welcome home,"

I felt content and happy knowing Delilah wouldn't be stuck in silence forever.

Welcome back to BABD! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! I'm going to focus on Delilah and how Darcy and Jack begin learning sign language for her. GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v

"Can you sign us out well I get ready?" I asked Jack as I put a onezie on Delilah.

"Sure babe," he said pecking me on the lips. I zipped up the onezie all the way and wrapped her in a blanket.

"Your so cute," I cooed at her. She gurgled and I smiled. I placed her im her cot and grabbed the bag. I grabbed a black Pierce The Veil shirt and slipped it on after taking off my gown. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and squeezed into them. I closed the bag and picked up Delilah. I left the room and began walking towards the front desk.

"Thank you," I heard Jack say to the lady sitting at the desk.

"Leaving so soon?" She purred shamelessly.

"Yes, me and my husband need to get the little one home," I nearly spat. I grabbed his hand. "Have a nice day!" I called pulling him outside.

"Husband?" Jack questioned.

"It slipped out! I'm so sor-" he cut me off with a kiss.

"We're almost married anyway, no need to apoligize," he said. I nodded. We walked towards his car and I put Delilah in her car seat. I closed the door and went to the other side. I opened the door and sat beside her.

"Hi baby girl," I cooed. I tickled her and she giggled loudly. I smiled.

"Sitting in the back?" Jack questiond.

"Yea," I said. He nodded and started driving home.

-

We drove past my house and I furrowed my eyebrows in confussion.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said and continued driving. He pulled up to a nice house. It had a stone pathway and a small garden. He climbed out of the car.

 He climbed out of the car

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Welcome home," he said.

"You bought this house," I gasped.

"Yes. Me and some friends have been putting the furniture in for the past few months trying to get it ready before Delilah was born," he said with a smile.

"I don't like it," I said. He expression changed instantly. "I love it," I said.

"Don't tease me!" He gasped.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you later," I purred. He swallowed thickly.

"We should get inside," he rushed. I laughed but followed him in. The living room was simple with three couches a small table and a nice window.