5 - 'Small Bump'

Well Darcy, welcome to hell.

Hello and welcome back to another chapter of BABD! I hope you enjoy this one. GET READING!

Darcy's p.o.v
2 weeks later

This torture, I don't know how Josh could have delt with this for so long! I mean I've been here 2 weeks and I'm going crazy! Josh is the only person I talk to in this hell hole.

"How are you?" He asked, just like every other day since I've been here.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Today your being checked. Let's hope it's happening so you don't have to go through this anymore," he said. I nodded. We both heard foot steps. The door opened and Green walked in.

"Josh, get out," he said.

"Yes father," he said and winked at me before he left. I tried not to laugh. A doctor was standing behind him.

"She's a beauty. You got a good one baby bro," she said. She came over and set up an ultrasound machine. She moved the little sheet covering my body. "Don't bruise her much I see," she said. "You keeping her for awhile?" She asked.

"She's too beautiful to let go. Even if she doesn't get pregnant I'll keep her alive," he said.

"Great well let's see if she's got a bun in the oven!" She squealed. She put a very, very cold gel on my stomach causing me to shiver. She placed a wand on the gel and moved it around my abdomen.

"Well?" He asked.

"Congratulations! I'm gonna be an auntie!" She smiled brightly. I sighed in relief. "She's about a week and a half," she said. He smiled and kissed my stomach and I grimanced.

"I'm gonna be a daddy," he whispered.

"You need to feed her 3 times as much as you do now. She's a little underweight which isn't good for the baby. Don't get her stressed or she might lose it," she said. He nodded. "Here's her vitamins, she's needs to take them when she wakes up and before bed," she handing him a bottle of pills. He nodded and made me take one now. They soon left the room.

"So?!" Josh squealed like a school girl.

"Your gonna be a big brother and I'm gonna be a mommy," I said. He squeeked and untied me. I placed my hands on my stomach and rubbed it softly. "I already love this baby so much," I said a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Wait until morning sickness kicks in," he giggled.

6 1/2 weeks later

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and morning sickness has started. There's a small bulge on my stomach and when ever I'm untied I can't keep my hands off of it. I wish the baby wasn't made the way it was but I still love it with all my heart.

The doctor is coming today and I get to hear the heart beat. I'm super excited.

"How are you and my baby sibling?" Josh asked.

"Great," I said holding my small bump.

"Your bump is so cute!" He squealed. "My father said I'm staying in the room to hear the heart beat today!"

"That's awesome!" I squealed. The doot opened and the doctor and Green walked in.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. I gave her a thumbs up and a smile, not wanting to speak. "That's good. Have you started morning sickness?" She asked. I pouted and nodded my head. She chuckled. "Let's get started shall we!" She said.

She squeezed the gel onto my stomach and I shivered. She put the wand on and moved it around. There was a thump-thump sound of the heart beat.