1.

"Everyone! I have an announcement to make!"
That was the owner of the orphanage and I am a simple girl that goes by the name of Liz.

"I'm sorry everyone but this orphanage will be closing as we do not have enough money to pay for all of you, so you will be sent to a new location. The good news is you get to choose where you will be going, but there is a catch. There is only a couple spots per orphanage and only so many orphanages had spots open. There is also some that are located in different countries. So line up and sign your name on the one you want to go to."

Immediately people got in line and pushed me all the way to the end if the line. I am a pretty bad pushover and not many people like me for some reason. I don't know why exactly.  It could be that I am what you would call emo. I wear lots of black, listen to bands like My Chemical Romance, and can get depressed from time to time. I also dyed the tips of my naturally blonde hair red. My hair is long and it flows over my left eye slightly. I also happen to be quite clumsy and awkward. I've also had quite a few existential crisises in my time here. It also be that I'm a bit younger than everyone here. I'm only 14 while everyone else is 15-17 years old.

Eventually I got to the front while everyone else left to pack their bags.
"Hello Liz, I'm afraid I have some basic news."
"What is it?" I asked, afraid of what comes next.
"Well, there is only one place left which is in London and no one else has signed up for that place."
"Does that mean I'll be going alone?"
"Yes, I'm afraid so. And you'll need to hurry and pack your bags because you'll need to leave earlier than everyone else to make it there on time."

I hurried to my shared room with a unfriendly girl named Vicky and opened the door to find her to have stolen my bag that was given to me by my mother and father before they were killed.
"Hey! Why do you have my bag?"
"Ugh, it's because  I need it for my extra makeup that won't fit in my other bag, it's not like you will be needing it anyways."
"What do you mean? Of course I will! Give me back the bag! I don't want you to ruin it with makeup!"
"Who cares? It's a dumb bag, it's not even pretty anyways!" Vicky said throwing the bag back at me.
"I think it's a beautiful bag." The bag was black and had small red dots all over it.

I started packing my small collection of clothes, followed by my toothbrush, hairbrush,and small bag of makeup. I also put my art supplies in there. I took down my posters of My Chemical Romance, Dan and Phil, Panic! At the Disco, and a few collection of drawings. I then took my tote and put some books in there which included my sketch book, The Amazing Book is Not On Fire, This Book Loves You, Binge, and my collection of The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. I also slid my laptop, that I bought last year after I saved up enough money to get one, besides my books and also put the charger in my actual suitcase ad zipped it up. Just then, Vicky said, "It's not fair! You got a laptop and I don't!"
"Well I only got it because I saved up my money. Maybe if you saved up your money instead of spending it you could have gotten one too."

Just then Ms. Contel, the owner, came in and asked if I was ready, "Liz, are you ready? Because you're going to have to go soon. London is 6 hours ahead and it's 7 pm over here meaning that it's 1 am over there, and you are supposed to be there by noon or earlier. By the time we get you checked in and landed in London or will be around that time in London anyway."
"I am almost ready." Once she left, I laced up my black converse and put on my grey jacket that had horns on the hood (you know the one dan has). I grabbed my bags and went with Ms. Contel to the airport.

We got my bags checked and got my ticket for the flight to London. I was about to get on the plane when Ms. Contel told me that a lady would be looking for me. I was going to ask her what she looked like before I was swept onto the plane. I found a seat by the window and reached for my laptop. I rewatched some of Phil is not on fire videos because they always make me laugh. I also thought if I was going to London I had a better chance of meeting Dan and Phil in person. It's probably not likely though. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep but about an hour later I was woken up by a turbulence. Eventually we landed in London and I was exhausted. It was 10:30 am when we landed so it would be 4:30 am in America. All I wanted to do was sleep.

Soon a lady approached me and asked if I was Liz Emerson.
"Yes. Yes I am."
"Great, come with me we will be going to my orphanage for girls."

We arrived at what looked like a house. We went inside and there were about ten other girls looking at me like I was from another planet.
"Hello girls. This is a girl named Liz Emerson and she was from an American orphanage. She cane here because her old one was closing down. I would like one of you to show her to her room." The owner then left and when she was completely out of sight the girls just left and went to their own rooms. I wanted to say something  but I was too afraid to. So, I watched them and saw the only door that wasn't entered. I opened the door and sure enough it was a blank bedroom.

I unpacked my stuff. As I did so, I listened to music to keep me awake. I hung the posters on the wall, I put my books and comics on a little shelf in the room, I put my sketch book and art supplies in the drawer that was in the nightstand next to my bed. I also put my miscalaious drawings in there. And finally I paused the music on my laptop and put it on top of my nightstand. Finally I laid down on the bed and fell right asleep.