~playlist~

Back again just to add the playlist for this novel of mine - every book in the Blooming Passion trilogy will contain their according playlists at the very end, a recent decision I've made. A lot of the songs here (all but one or two, I believe) were given in the book at some point, but the second and third will really just have all of their songs at the end in the playlist chapter.

Anyways, let us begin. I'll compose a master-list of the songs in this story, and provide you with as short an explanation as I can as to why it was in the story/which parts it was relevant at. Hope you enjoy the songs I've picked (for this book and the next two!)! :)

~~~

Flares - The Script. Written by our dear Ryan Tedder and the first song I gave to you (and, in fact, the theme song for this whole story, really), this song means a great deal to me in accordance with Blooming Passion. It perfectly resembles the relationship between Ryan and Ramona (before they get together, naturally). And, seriously, how perfect was it that it was WRITTEN by the guy?! You can hear his beautiful vocals in the background, by the way. Listen closely.

Mess Is Mine - Vance Joy. This is a good song for Ryan to Ramona, a lot of the lyrics fit. "When you think of love / do you think of pain?" is an excellent lyric concerning Ramona's situation with Shawn, and later, and several times, when Joy sings "this mess was yours / now your mess is mine" exemplifies how Ryan shares Ramona's pain and tries to help her get out of her horrible situation.

Free - Ryn Weaver. Thank you, Nicole, for this beautiful recommendation. Nicole (1Republicislife184) was the first to come to me and tell me she'd been thinking about my book (literally one of the best things I've been told?!?!) and was listening to this song and thought it fit. Which, of course, it did. I'm still in love with it. What I especially love about this song is how some lyrics fit Ramona better while others fit Ryan better. Some favorites of mine are "hear my heart beat major keys" for Ryan, because, duh, he falls in love with Ramona and 'major keys' fits with him being the musical person he is. For Ramona, there is "my compass may be broke / but you follow where I go / and you never really seem to mind it." Perhaps referring to the previous song, Ryan takes Ramona's problems and makes them his own, then searches for ways to help her quite willingly. And her compass really is broken - she spends a great deal of time looking between Shawn and Ryan.

Bloom - The Paper Kites. This group is literally so great, and they have SUCH BEAUTIFUL MUSIC. This isn't the best quality audio (^) but it should get the message across if you listen to it. It should be self-explanatory, but it's an adorable song that fits Ryan's feelings quite well. You'll soon notice most of these songs fit Ryan more (he did fall in love harder, after all).