Revealed Secrets

Johana's P.O.V.

The next afternoon, Johana and Addie walked along on the extremely shiny white floors at the Westfield Culver City shopping mall in L.A..

"So how's the bartender life?" Addie asked, looking over at Jo, who was looking around for a Hot Topic.

"It's not that bad. I work at a freaking club where Calvin Harris has performed, dude. How can I complain?" Jo replied, raising an eyebrow at Addie. Addie laughed.

"You're just waiting for him to show up again, aren't you?"

"Hell yeah I am."

"What was the name of it again?"

"Lure Nightclub."

Addie nodded. Jo couldn't find the Hot Topic, and being around so many people made her slightly uncomfortable.

"I fucking hate malls." She muttered.

"What?" Addie's jaw dropped. Jo looked at her again.

"There are too many slow people! In every mall I got to!" Jo whined. Addie laughed again, shaking her head. They moved through the mall, going past and through the time-consuming people that Johana mentioned.

After several more minutes of walking, they found a Hot Topic. As they walked inside, Johana remembered something and asked Addie, "Didn't you invite Lynn and Ramona along?"

"Yeah, Lynn said she's just a few blocks away from the mall and a few minutes ago Ramona said she'd be here in fifteen minutes or so." Addie replied, moving her hands along some shirts as she glanced at them.

"I hope that girl's okay." Johana softly said as she walked over to the collection of Funko Pop! figures. She immediately looked down at the Supernatural ones.

"Ramona?" Addie asked.

"No, Lindsay Lohan," Johana looked at Addie. Addie looked back, face blank.

"No shit Ramona."

Addie put her hands up in defense, "Sorry, geez!"

They were there for another few minutes, Johana unable to decide between two figurines. She held a couple up, looking at Addie, who was on her phone, not taking too much interest in her surroundings. She was texting someone, it looked like.

"Which one should I get today? Sam or Castiel?" Johana asked. Addie looked over at her.

"I thought you loved Dean." Addie commented.

"I do, but I do have him already. Which ones?" Jo asked again. Addie made a thinking face, looking between the two. She looked up at Johana's face in the next moment.

"Both."

Johana looked down at the Funko Pop! Sam and Castiel. She nodded.

"Alright." She said. Then she got up and headed to the cash register, getting her black Michael Kors wallet out. Then Addie said from behind her, "Lynn says she's looking for us."

"Tell her we're in Hot Topic."

"I did. She says she's lost."

Johana started laughing pretty hard, shaking her head.

"Of course. Classic Lynn."

Johana paid for her things and turned around to face Addie, nodding to the door.

"I guess we gotta go rescue her. Again." She said. Addie started laughing.

It didn't take long to find Lynn, who was found in the food court. She did look quite like a lost child, looking around with wide eyes as her long red hair swayed around lightly.