Chapter 21

I had no idea what time it was. I stared at the door daring it to open. Daring it to be Luke. I moved my head to the side shutting my eyes. It felt like years but it'd people only been about two days. I felt like crying. I wanted Pete. Or at least I wanted to know if he was okay. The door cracked open and Luke stepped in.

"I want Pete" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes. You say it continuously. Shut the fuck up" I glared at him. "It's been three days and he's a no show.  Proves how much he loves you-"

"Shut up!" I screamed "Don't ever talk about my love for him or his love for me!  You don't know what the hell you're talking about!"

"Don't scream at me!" He was in front of my now.  He grabbed my hair  slamming my head back against the wall "You've always disrespected me!  Even when we were together!  That ends now!" he slammed my head again.  I closed my eyes so I didn't have to look at him anymore.  "Shut up about Pete because he's not coming!  He doesn't love you!" I sniffed the air.

"He loves me more than you'll ever know" I said angrily, 

"No he doesn't.  Only I can love you!"

"I want Pete!" I screamed.  He rammed my head back again. 

"Shut the fuck up!" I clenched my teeth.  He laughed darkly.  "Remember that time in the woods?" My eyes popped open.  "The time you weren't with Pete?" I stayed silent as I glared at him.  I clenched my hands into fists.  "I remember.  That man he-"

"Don't" I said.  He laughed again.

"So you do have a weak point.  Well, other than your precious husband" He moved closer and kissed my cheek.  I squeezed my eyes shut trying to move my head so he'd get off.  He moved down to my neck and started kissing it. 

"Stop!" I yelled.  I bent my head to the side so I was crushing his head but he was stronger.  He rammed my head back again.  "Stop!" I was screaming now.  Memories from the woods flashed through my mind.  "Pete!" I screamed "Pete!" I tried to kick my feet and wiggled my body but he held me tightly trying to pry my shirt up.  "Pete!" He laughed unbuttoning my pants.  I screamed again and kept yelling Pete's name.  "Pete!" I screamed.

"Stop it!" he slapped me hard across the face.  "Fucking whore" I stared at him in fear.  He pulled my pants down eyeing up my body hungrily.  My body.  It was only for Pete.  I screamed again thrashing around. 

"Get off me!" I yelled "Get off me!  Pete!"

"Pete's not coming!" he screamed "Pete doesn't love you!"

"Pete's right here!" We both froze.  I looked over at my husband.  And Andy too.  They were both ready to fight. 

"Oh my god" Luke whispered.  I tried to move to him but the chains held me back.  He looked at me.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I-"

"Don't lie to me Patrick" I looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"You're here now.  I'm fine" I whispered.  He stared at me.  Looked at my clothes and at my neck.  His rage was more evident on his face.  He stared over at Luke.

"You're about to fucking die" he said.  He ran at Luke slamming him so hard into the wall they broke through.  Andy went into his wolf form and ran to me. 

"You can't break them" I said.  He whimpered and lowered his large wolf head.  I snuggled my cheek against the top of his head.  "Go.  I know you can beat him.  And I know we'll find Joe" I moved my head and he growled at the gapping hole.  He howled and ran through.  I wanted to help.  I looked around for any way to escape.  I stared at the ground.  The keys.  They fell from his pocket.  Well that was convenient.  Nice.  Except there was one issue, how the fuck could I reach them.  I pulled as hard as I could to maybe move the chains out of the wall or something but they didn't budge.  I screamed in frustration.  The door opened slowly.

"Patrick?"

"Joe!" I yelled.  He ran in and hugged me.  "I'm glad your safe where were you?"

"Across the hall.  But he didn't chain me.  He forgot to lock the door" He stared at my chains.

"Joe the keys are right behind you.  I need to help Pete and Andy.  There's more than just Luke and they can't take everyone alone" He nodded grabbing the keys.  He uncuffed my left hand.  I dropped it.  Then my right.  Then my two legs.  I tried to stand up but almost fell back down until Joe grabbed me.  "I'm good" I mumbled.  I zipped my pants back up and buttoned them.  "Stay here"

"Okay boss" He smiled.  I ran through the hole in the wall.  I led to a room with my Pete and Andy fighting against Luke and six other guys.  Pete was in a chokehold.  Andy was taking down some other guy.  I ran at the one holding Pete down.  I grabbed him tearing his head off in one shot.  I threw him across the room.  Pete stared at me.  I held out my hand to him.  He grabbed it and I pulled him up.  We were better as a team.  And he damn well knew it.  I looked at him while Andy took on the other guys by himself.  I wanted to kiss him, but it wasn't the time.  My breathing sped up just thinking about kissing him. 

"Let's go" he said.  We ran at them together.  I grabbed one guy throwing him off Andy.  He came back at me but Pete grabbed him.  I grabbed his hair and tore his head off.  Three down.  Three to go.  Andy finished off another.  Two.  Pete grabbed my hand.  We ran and the guy grabbed his neck with our arms.  I stomped on his leg so hard he screamed and we tore his head off.  Andy finished off the last one.  Now we all stared at Luke.  I dropped Petes hand. 

"You always disrespected me.  Even when we were together" I said.  He backed up in fear "That ends now" I ran at him but he controlled me to stop. So while his focus was on me Pete went at him.  He rammed him down.  I could move again.  Andy and I went at him picking him up.  "I'm done being afraid" I said grabbing his hair.  He smiled at me.

"You'll never stop being afraid" he said.  Pete held his arms.  Andy guarded his legs.  "You're a coward"

"I'm stronger than you" I said.  "You always run from the fight.  That's something I never did.  Even when I was human"

"You had a vampire to protect you" he hissed. 

"I still do"

"I loved you" he said.

"No.  You didn't.  You never did" I grabbed his hair again and tore his head off.  It was time to end this.  Once and for all.  His body dropped to the ground.  My hands were shaking.  I watched Andy morph back into his human form.  He grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on. 

"Joe" he whispered.  He looked back and ran out of the room.  I dropped Lukes head.  Pete gulped staring down at me. 

"Pete" I mumbled.  He grabbed my face and kissed me.  Hungrily.  His tongue licked my bottom lip.  He pulled away biting my lip.

"You'll never get how scary it is Patrick.  Worrying all the time.  Constantly.  I missed you so much" I wanted to speak but he was kissing me again.  He hugged my waist pulling me up closer.  I pulled away this time. 

"I was terrified.  I kept asking for you.  I wanted to know you were okay" I ran my fingertips over his lips "Pete I love you"

"I love you so much" he mumbled.  I hugged him hiding my face in his neck.  He pressed kisses to the side of my face.  "You're still so beautiful.  Even like this"

"I haven't showered in days" I giggled.

"You can shower when we're home.  We can do it together"

"I'm so desperate for any type of intimacy with you"

"I know you are" He kissed my cheek.