Chapter 17

[Hi sorry I haven't updated]

"Why are you so against me talking to Andy?" I asked walking into the living room.  He looked over at me from the TV.  I waited for an answer.

"Are we really gonna get into another fight after we just made up from the last one?" he sat up.

"It's not a fight it's a question and I expect an answer" I placed my hand on my hip.

"It's because wolves can get very angry and hurt you"

"I'm a fucking vampire Pete.  You and I both know there is more to this than that" I snapped.

"No there's not-"

"Yes there fucking is" I crossed my arms and he stood up. 

"Patrick-"

"Just admit it!" I yelled.

"Why are you yelling?"

"Because you're lying to me!  Why are you so against Andy!?  Just tell me!"

"I'm not doing this right now" He started walking into the kitchen.

"Why?" I asked leaning against the doorway. 

"Because I really don't wanna fight with you" He looked through the fridge for some of the animal blood we kept in there.  He pulled out a styrofoam cup but I grabbed it from him. 

"I'm seeing Andy today" He frowned and stopped attempting to reach for the cup.

"No you're not I told you you're not to see him"

"Why Pete!?" I yelled.  I was getting really fucking pissed by now. 

"Because I'm crazy fucking jealous Patrick that's fucking why!" he screamed.  Yikes, and there it is.  "I am so jealous of him that it makes me wanna punch him" His eyes flared up in an unnatural red color.  His fists balled up so hard I think his hands started to crack.  "I know he's better than I'll ever be.  And I know he could give you everything you ever wanted.  He loved you.  He's warmer than me and he's kinder than me.  His heart still fucking beats" I grabbed a straw from the drawer and put it in the cup.  I tried to hand it to him but he whacked it from my hands "I don't want that!" he screamed. 

"You need to calm down" I said gently.  I ran my fingers through his hair.  His eyelids fluttered shut.  "You know I'm yours" He opened his eyes that were still red.  I put my ring in front of him "That's what this represents" He bit his lip.  His eye color was coming back.  "I promised to stay by your side for eternity and that's what I plan to do.  Now kiss me because I'm going out with Andy.  The man I am not in love with because I'm in love with you" He pressed his face into my neck.  His breathing got shaky.

"I don't wanna lose you I love you please don't go" he whimpered. 

"Where is all this coming from Pete?" I asked pressing my hand to the back of his head. 

"I don't wanna lose you" he mumbled.

"Baby you're not gonna lose me.  Have you been holding all this in?"

"Yes" He hugged me tightly.

"I'm all yours and you know it.  You wanna come to Andy's with me?  Would it make you feel better?" He nodded "Okay.  You can come with me.  But I'm not gonna stop talking to him"

"I know" He kissed my cheek "I love you so much Patrick.  You'll never understand how much I love you"

"I love you too"