Sixteen

Alison

"AHHHHHH!"

Was all I hard from my Grandparents. I wasn't dead. Well, they thought I was. I had a rope around my neck, well actually around my body. But my jacket was over it, so it looked like it was around my neck. So here I am, playing dead, with my suicide note on the chair.

"They made me. You all are better of without me.."

Stupid. I know. But they ran upstairs and had called the police. Nobody has touched me. The cops put that yellow tap up around and put up those number cones things, and had taken pictures. Cole has some friends on the police force if you're wondering how we got away with this. He has three friends, that knew about our plan and is helping us with it.

So after a while, they have taken me down, and put me in a bag but opened it a little so I could breath what his friends did. And they have put me in the back of an ambulance, with Cole and his two friends they open the bag and I sat up. "Okay, so where do we drop you two off?" Asked his friend from the front site.

I looked over at Cole, who looked at me.

And that's the last of Alison Petrova.

😁😄😁😄😁😄😁😄😁😄😁😄😁😄
Vote and Comment love!! I love you guys so much!! Thanks for everything loves! And that's the end of The Girl They All Wanted To Be. I know this book is pretty short, but its the best! Bye loves!

Xoxo
Gossip Girl
'Lol, had too.'