Ten

Alison

It's a brand new week. Well that's what my mom says.. Today is my first day back at school and my last.. You guessed it. I'm moving for sure now. But, if we don't move I'm doing online school. It would be much better I swear.

I took a shower, and did light makeup. Who am I kidding, I did no light makeup I did my usual makeup look. I pulled dark blue skinny jeans up and pulled my floral crop top over my head. I put my Nike's pros on and headed downstairs. "Morning beautiful." My dad said as I grabbed a Apple too eat. "You have to drive your brother too school, and here is a box for all your stuff in your lockers." My mom give a big box and I grabbed my bag.

"Come on luky." I messed up his hair by rubbed my hand in it. He was a lot taller even though he was two years younger. We got in my car and drove to school. Kids were very surprised to see me here and I really didn't care. "Don't worry, Nathaniel is bringing me home. And here's your box." Luke give me my box and I nodded. "See you later." We went our different ways and I walked down the hall way, were everyone's eyes were on me.

I cover up the cuts and bruises with makeup, so that was good. When I got to my locker, I put in the combo. I started putting my things in my box. "What you doing?" I looked to see Amber and Asher. "I am moving so im-" they both cut me off. "What?!" They yelled in unison. "You can't move!" Amber yelled. "Girl, put those things back in your locker, you are not moving!" Asher sad grabbing things from the box and started putting them back in my locker.

"I don't have a choice you guys.. My parents are making me move, no matter what. With all the bully, and cutting. Just. I have too.." Amber nodded and Asher looked down. "I'm going to miss you so much. I love you." He pulled me into hug and kissed the top of my head. People were still looking at me and whispering. "Kept in touch, okay?" She rubbed my arm and they walked away down the hall. I put my things back into my box and when I shut my locker, I bent over to grabbed my box.

I turned around and ran into a hard chest. I looked up and saw, the one person I've been avoiding for how long. Chase. "We need to talk." He said, and my eyes widen. I stepped back and shook my head. I don't know, but I am so scared right now. I feel like a three year old, who just work up from a nightmare. "You don't have to be afraid of me, just please. Let me explain." He took a step towards me and I had to notice that the hallways started to get empty. That means I have little time to go put my box in the office and back to my other class.

"Why should I?" I asked, and tears are meeting there ways to my eyes. She took everything away from me. Tanner. My friends. Popularity and the one boy, who kept me together all the way till now.. "Because Alison. I kissed her, because I took this problem into my hands. I couldn't stand seeing you like this, so I asked her to stop doing this and I'll do anything for her. She told me, that she will stop bullying you and let you be if I would kiss her. It was all just for you.. I would never do that to you." He said and I just looked at him. By now I was crying.

"I- Its a little too late for that." I said, and walked around him. I was walking away, when I felt a strong arm wrap, around me and turned me around. It happened all too fast that, all I know was that we were kissing. And my lips! My own lips were kissing him back! Thanks for betraying me! After everything we've been though. Okay. Alison. Stop talking to your self!
I dropped the box, and good thing it landed straight on the bottom or everything would of came out.

I put my arms around his neck and every second, I put more love into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waste, and my fingers were now in his blonde messy hair. He pushed me up against the lockers and started kissing my neck.. I have forgotten that we were in school and I was letting him give me a Hickey on my neck.

I hard the bell rang, for us to get to our first class and my eyes shot open. "C- Chase." I tend to say but he kept kissing my neck. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck even though I wanted to keep then there. "We have to get to class." I said trying to push him away. "Let's skip." He said into my neck and I shook my head. "Today is my last day, I can't." He pulled away and I fixed my hair.

"What you mean?" He looked really worried and I shook that feeling away. "I might be moving or be doing. On line school." I looked down at my shoes like they were the most interesting thing on the planet. "What? You can't!" He protested. "I don't have a choice. I told my parents everything that has been going on, and there's no going back Chase." I started off and he looked so hurt. "Maybe this is for the best-" He cut my off and I have to say. I hate bitches that be doing that.

"How is this for the best? Running away from your problems?!" He was now rising his voice and I took a step back, only to be hit by a locker. Or a locker to be hit by me? He notice that I was scared by his tone and stop talking. I probably looked like a lost little kitten. "Look, I'm sorry for rising my voice, but please. Don't move. You just can't." He wrapped his arms around me and my head was on his chest. I didn't say anything after. He just stroked my head while I kept my head in his chest, and in all honestly. I wanted to be like this forever...

😳😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😳
Vote and Comment loves!