Fourteen

So it might be a little confusing, because I have my nails done and there super long and its hard to tapy! But I wanted to update for you loves! But you girls out there know how hard it is!
~~~~~~~~
Alison

I guess I falling asleep in the car, because I open my eyes too a big black & Brown house. My Grandparents, and kinda witch and they like live with no neighbors, and they have a big gate around the house. The house is like a fucken masion, and only lives here is My Grandma, Grandpa, and my cousin Cole.

Cole is 19, and watchs after my Grandparents, because his parents had died. Me and him were always close.. Anyways, back too the creepy house. The house kinda looks like that house from, The boy. The movie. The movie wasn't even scary when you actually find out what happens.

 The movie wasn't even scary when you actually find out what happens

I got out the car, and shut my door. My dad handed me my black and white Mickey Mouse suitcase. I had gotten it when I was 12, and loved it. My Grandparents came down the font door stairs and pulled me into her hug. "Oh sweetie. Everything is going to be okay. No need to worry, love." My Grand mother said, than pulled away, so my Grand father can hug me.

He kissed my head and asked me about school and stuff. We walked into the house and I took it in. This is the only second time, I have been here since I was 12. It was that same day, I got my Mickey Mouse suitcase. Christmas! My Grandma had showed me my room and I put my suitcase in. I started putting my stuff away, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called out, and someone poked there head in. "Oh! I missed you so much!" Cole said, walking over too me and pulling me into a hug. He kissed me head and looked down at me. Than again pulled me into a bear hug, and I almost died of how big he was. Like I was tiny.

"How've you been? Grandma told me what's going on at school... She told me not to talk about it, but I have too.. Are you okay? Do I need to beat someone's ass?" He asked sitting down on the bed. I giggled to my self. "No you don't. It's okay-" He cut me off before I was finish. I hate when little bitches do this to me.

"No its not Ali. This not okay at all, and. I think you should go to the police." I dropped the clothes that where in my hands, and looked at him with wide eyes. "What?! Are you crazy! This will only make things worse, and people will only think-" He didn't even let me finish!

"How will it make things worse Alison?! The police can do much more, than any of us can at the end of the day!" He yelled and I couldn't believe it. I signed and sat down on my bed next too him. I put my face in my Pam's. "I don't know what I'm going to do Cole.. This is going to far." I put my head on his shoulder.

"Just think about it Alison.. For me." He kissed my head, and left me in my room, with my thoughts.. What am I going to do?

•^•^•^•

We had dinner, and I have token a shower and now everyone is asleep. I had on bunny slippers, cotton candy pants on with a blue cotton candy shirt on. I was exploring the big ass house, and I already got lost twice. But I made it back to the kitchen.

The house is 4 levels, 8 bedrooms, 2 on each levels, 4 washrooms, and 1 big ass kitchen. They have a game room on the first level, and a 2 rooms that they use for different things. Like they have a dog name Pepe and that's her room. Yes a dog has its own room. There's a big dog bed, a shelf with all different kinds of toys. Her food and water and a dresser with dog clothes.

I went to the kitchen and got a drink of water. I made up my mind to not tell the police. Because I don't want them to do the time, than find me and tried to do something bad too me. God Emily, is such a. Monster. I cleaned my cup and made my way too my bedroom..

I grabbed my phone and I had a text message.

Chase: "I miss you, so much. When are you coming back?"

I signed.

Alison: "I.. I don't know. But I miss you too."

Chase: "I love you."

Alison: "I love you too.."
I didn't know what to do. My phone and Laptop kept going off and on. This is too much.. I shut my phone off and laid down in the bed.. I looked out my window from my bed and saw the moon..

Why am I going to do?

😧😖😧😖😧😖😧😖😧😖😧😖😧😖😧
Vote and Comment loves!