Fifteen

Alison

No one is home, my Grandparents went to church too volunteer this morning, so I'm home alone with Cole. It's 7:30 pm in the afternoon and I had made up my mind. I am in the basement, where the ceiling is not finished. I know people have reasons for this.. This not how I want to live.

Who am I kidding? Nobody wants to live like this.. I stood on the chair and pulled the rope down, to see if the pipe could hold me. "Ready?" Cole said walking in the basement, with another rope. I looked at him and took a deep breath. And nodded.

11 hours early•

It's 8 in the morning, and my Grandparents had left to go volunteer at the church, a hour ago. Leaving Cole and I home alone, too watch after the house and Pepe. Pepe was outside getting some air and going to the bathroom when she started barking like crazy. Cole and I looked at each other weird, and I know he wouldn't be getting up, so I had too.

I got up from the kitchen table and put my bunny slippers on. I was shorts, and a big Elmo shirt from this morning when I took a shower. I open the font door and I followed the barking, behind the house and in by the garden. "Pepe?"I called out and I saw her barking at something by the lake, and I walked over by her and what u saw. Killed me.

"AHHHHH!" I scream bloody fucking murder. What I saw was terrifying and disturbing. A cat stuck in a bear trap, but it was dead because it head had got crushed. "Alison?!" Cole came out of no where and tears burned there way down my face. He moved me behind him and bent down by pepe. He grabbed something from under the dead cat and it looked like a note. What the fuck.

"This so going to be you next, if you don't stop being a little b-" Cole didn't finish the note but looked at me. He stood up and hug me. I just stood there and cried. He looked down at me and said..

"I have a idea."

7 hours early

We were in the living room, and his idea. Was just. Out there. "Wait. What are you saying?" I asked a lot of confused. "Look. Start fresh somewhere else. Disappear. For good-". "Wait, wait, wait. You want me to run away from all of this?" He bit his bottom lip. "Kinda-". "No! I Alison Petrova does not run away from her problems-" Now he cut me off.

"No, you're not running away. Your just. Making them feel bad." We were both on the same coach and my feet were by him and I just looked at him in confused once more. "What you mean?" He look at me with a Mischief look. What is he up too?

Right on time•

So here I am. Standing on top of the chair ready too put this rope around my neck and end Alison Petrova's life.

And starts Hannah Cavanaugh's.

🙅❌🙅❌🙅❌🙅❌🙅❌🙅❌🙅❌🙅
Vote and Comment loves. I know this chapter was short, but next chapter is going to be the last Chapter of The Girl They All Wanted To Be.