Six

Alison

I work up at 5 in the morning the next day. I don't want to go to school today... Maybe if I just make up a really good lie I can get out of school! Yes! I ran downstairs and saw my mom and dad cooking and drinking coffee. "Why you up this early?" My mother asked as she took a slip of her coffee.

I was really good at acting like I was crying and they always believe me so here goes nothing. "I-I woke up to- to a pool of blood. And. And I thought I was dy-dying and now I - I have really bad camps!" They looked at me like I was crazy. Than my mom started talking like a baby. "Awwww, my baby girl. Come here!" I did as I was told and she pulled me into a hug.

She was rubbing my back. "Go take a good shower, and you can stay home. You're father and I have to work all day and you're brother has lacrosse practice, so you can get some sleep. Okay baby?" My mother has said and kissed my head. I nodded and walked back to my room. Job done well. I sat in my desk and hit the twitter bar.

Alison Petrova: "Emily what have I done to you? Were you really that jealous of me you have to do this?"

Emily Miller: "Jealous of what? Miss Piggy? Hahahaha. It's funny, you wanna fight back? Ha."

I didn't write anything back. I went to go lay down and go back to sleep...

By the time I woke up it was 10 and someone was at the door. And it is not a good idea to wake me up from my sleep! Okay?! So I ran downstairs and open the door very mad! "WHAT DO YOU- Oh, hey chase." I really do have my period and my moods change.

"Hey? I didn't see you at school and I thought you stayed home." I just looked down at my feet. I was in a big oversize shirt and was in some real short shorts. And has socks on that had Emo on them. I looked at him and I could tell he was about to burst out laughing.

I licked my teeth and leaned against the door frame. "Go ahead." He tried covering his mouth but that didn't stop him from laughing so hard. He came in and I lead him to my room. "I'll be right back." I said as I went to go change. I out leggings on and a sweatshirt from Pink.

I grabbed two garbage bags and went back to my room. I opened the curtains. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked and I didn't look at him. Only the outside of my patio. I looked into the window and I could see my reflection...  I had bags under my eyes. My eyes still had mascara all over them and my hair was all messy.

I tried to fix my hair a little bit, but what the heck. I turned around and looked at him. "I'm fine." I nodded. I started going though my stuff and throwing away all the things Tanner has give to me and all Emily's things. Since birth.. And it hurt just doing all that stuff.

I stood up with the garbage bag. I dropped it. And just started crying. "Hey, don't cry." He crawled over to me because I fell to the floor. "How did I not see this? We- we were Bestfriends? How?" I still cried. What do I do so wrong to her. I rubbed my face while he rocked me back and forth. I miss my bestfriend, why is she doing this?

•~•~•
It was 8:30 and all day Chase and I have been getting ride of her and Tanners stuff that they have given me. I was going though a box of my and Em's things when we were younger. Way younger... Tears came down my eyes looking at the pictures..

Bestfriend necklaces and homemade bracelets.. In the box was a lot of crap she has given to me over the years... I wiped the tear away.. I than grabbed the box and through it at the wall. I hard glass broke and I crawled over too it. My hair was in Some what messy bun. Or you can just say my hair was messy and my face was probably all wet and red.

I grabbed the picture frame...

It was a picture of Emily & I when we were in 5th grade. It said 'Bestfriends till the end..' At the top. No. That was just a lie..

😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭
I know this was a short Chap, but please Vote and Comment because I still love you guys!