Four

Alison

I woke up for school the next day and I actually really didn't want to go. I just wanted to stay home and cry. And I. Alison. Petova never. Ever stays home. But I didn't. While I was getting dress I was thinking.

No one. And I mean, no one in my family can find out about this. I have to act like everything is okay around my family.

I pulled up skinny jeans up and than put a crop Top on of New York. I put my shoes on and ran downstairs. "I'm heading to school!" I yelled out to my family. I got in my car and drove to school. All morning my phone been beeping with messages.

Dirty Messages.

I parked my car in the parking lot at the school and when I got out everyone was looking at me. And I mean everyone.

Some were whispering and laughing. It started getting really hot around me and my cheeks started burning up. When I walked into school. And what I saw. Hurt my fucking eyes. Pictures. Everywhere. Lockers, floors, walls. You guess it!!

Of me.

With.

No clothes on.

My nudes. Tears came to my eyes. "Rot in hell.." Someone whispered in my ear and I turned around to see Emily. And my. Ex-Boyfriend arm around her. I pushed past them and ran out the school. I ran all the way home and cried.

I ran in the house and just my luck, no one was home. I just wanted someone to wrap there arms around me and tell me it's okay. And this is all a dream. But it wasn't. When I got in the house I fell to my knees and I left the door open. I cried and cried. No one was there to stop, me and I didn't want people to be here.

See me like this. A fucking mess! I fell over and cried. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and kept them there. I than felt strong arms, work their way around me and pick me up. My eyes were glued shut. I didn't want to see who it was...

They pulled me to there chest and I cried.. "Shh.." They said. Who ever they were, wrapped my legs around their waist. And I wrapped my arms around their neck..

I cried into their neck and that's all I did. I didn't want this to end, all I wanted was for someone to tell me everything will be okay.. But in these terms, nothing is okay.

"I'm here for you.. No need to cry." And I knew that voice. I looked up to see big. Blue. Ocean eyes. Chase.. He looked into my eyes too.. "I think I-I just ruined you're shi-rt.." I tried to say. He showed that famous smile. "Don't worry about it.." He said smiling like the luckiest man on the earth.

"Look.." He started and put me down on the island in my kitchen. He put his hands on each side of me. Even when I'm sitting on a damn table and and him lend over a little, I still have to look up too him. I'm 5'2 and he's like. 6'0 or 6'2. God.

"I saw what they did at the school. Why would she do that? Why would she do any of them? Ain't you guys Bestfriends." Tears came to my eyes and his eyes widen. He put his hands in font of like telling me to stop. "Please don't cry again.. I don't like when girls cry.." He said, and I rubbed my eyes. I probably look like a crazy person.

"Why, Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked while trying my hardest to keep my eyes locked onto his. "Because on Friday, you guys were the best of friends. And I was friends with Emily. And what you told me And the things I saw her posting. Was just cruel, and I felt bad.. Why would she do this?" Should I tell him? Were like friends now. Right?

"I- I don't know.." I do know. She was jealous how everything was always about me. And she was just in my shadow. Even though she is like 5'7. He kissed the too of my head. He wiped my ears and running makeup. I looked up at him.

"Thank you.." I said so quite. I feel like a little girl next to this big monster. "For what?" He asked and helping off the table. "Being here. Letting me ruin you're shirt with my tears and letting me have you're sweater... Just thanks." I said looked down. "My mother always said, never let a pretty girl cry." He said sounding very proud of his self.

I giggled. Did. I just giggle? I have never giggled. "Do you want me to stay with you or?" He asked, looking worried. "I'm fine. But thanks.." He nodded "Wait" he wrote something down on a ripped peace of paper and give it to me. It had a number on it. "My number. Call me if you need anything or just to talk.." He smiled and left me standing in my kitchen.

I think this is the first time I smiled since. Friday, and I always smile.

😊📱😊📱😊📱😊📱😊📱😊📱😊📱😊
Vote and Comment loves

The girl they all wanted to beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें