Seven

Alison

It was 6:30 when I ran down the stairs with a fake smile. "Hey, need a ride to school?" I asked Luke. He has brown hair that's shaggy like a dog, and his cheeks are always gets red. Like he was brown with red cheeks. He maybe younger but he will always be taller than me.

He coughed and rubbed his noes. He put his hand on the table and looked at me. He's a 9th grader at my school.

Oh crap.

"Are you okay?" He ask with serious size. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" I took a bit out of a green apple. My favorite! "I saw the Pictures Ali. Why haven't you told mom or dad? I thought you guys were friends by the way." Tears were fighting there ways out but no. I am Alison. No.

"We can't tell them! No one, and I mean no one! Can find out about this!" I yelled. He looked at me with hurt eyes. "I'm telling mom and the school." He tried walking away but I grabbed his arm. "If you tell Mom, I'll. I'll tell mom what you did last summer with you're friends." I said with a smirk and let go of his arm. His face went pale. "Go ahead. Tell Mom." He just grabbed his bag and walked out the door.

We got into my car and drove to school. When we got to school people just looked at me weird, and all morning people kept teasing me about it. I was walking down the hall from the girls room when someone grabbed my arm. "Hey baby, if you have this under those clothers.. You won't mind if I could see." He said, with putting a picture of me. In my face. My nudes. I grabbed the picture and pushed him. I ran to my next class and walked in.

I had this class with Emily. The whole class looked at me.. I put a piece of my hair behind my hair and walked to my sit in the back of the room. They were whispering and throwing things at me. Pencils and little papers. Why don't the teacher see this? I wiped away a little tear.. I looked up at Emily who looked at me with her green eyes. I looked into them and she looked at me, and in her eyes I could see something. Her hurting.

Why is she hurting when I'm the one getting bullied?! What the fuck! I looked away and back at my book.

°°°
School was over and I never wanted to come back here. But I got a couple more months. I was walking down the hall, when I got outside and let the heat hit my little body. I covered my eyes and made my way down the stairs when I saw shoes in font me. Than long tan legs.. A mini skirt.. A tight pink shirt and than a face.

Emily..

She pulled me into a hug. Wait what? "I'm so sorry! I tried telling them all to stop! That night at the party, he was making me do it and than we- I ran after you, someone had tooken my phone and laptop away! I would never do that too you Ali.. You know I love you.." Tears were now coming out her eyes. I knew she wasn't lying because I know my best friend. I hugged her back. "We will get though this together.

I said and we pulled apart. "I missed you so much." She said playing with my now purple long hair. "Come on." She said grabbing my hand and with a smile. I smiled back and started walking. We walked behind the school, were no one ever goes. Between the school and the gym rooms were a ally. I don't know why. "What we doing-" someone cut me off by pushing me down and my face smacking against the concrete.

Someone than kicked me in the gut. I finally opened my eyes to see a lot of feet. Boys and girls. I hard saying things and all I wanted was. To be dead. "Did you really think I like you?" She said laughing. She the grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall. She was strong, because my feet wasn't even touching the floor. "I hope you die." She said and punched me. And another punch and another, and another.

They just kept hitting my face. She dropped me and someone kicked me in the face. I felt someone lift my shirt up and I felt sharp pin in my side. I than felt something wet drip from my side.. I touched my side and opened my eyes a little, but it was burly and I have never been in so much pain. It hurt. Really bad, and what I saw took my breath away..

Blood..

Was on my fingers. She than bent down in font of me. "Do you think someone would actually love you? Stupid girl." She said and something else. "Come on. Let's go. She's a waste" she than got up and walked away. Leaving me in the ally. "Help.." I cried out but no one hard me. I couldn't even here my self. What did I do to deserve this?

I cried and cried till it got dark. I tried my best to move and grab my bag. I grabbed my backpack and pulled my phone out. I dial his number.. "Hello?" A deep husky voice said. "Help.." I said and was the only thing I said.

°°°
I was sitting on his lap in his car. And I was crying into his chest. "Who did this too you?" He asked and I shook the memories away.. No.. No.. "No.." I said crying. He rocked me back and forth and I think he was crying now. "Please. Tell me.. Who did this?" I cried. She was right. "She was right.." I said trying. I was in so much pain. I'm so sorry. Sorry to everyone who I made feel like crap.

"Who was? What was? What's right?" He asked. so many questions. My vision turned burly again and all I wanted was my mommy to hold me, and tell me everything will be okay. "She said no one.. No one.. Loves me.." I tired to say the last put. He stopped rocking me and cupped my face. "No. She was wrong. Because I love you." He said holding my cheeks and looking into my eyes.

"I love you..."

💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖❤💖
Vote and Comment my loves!

That's Ali's hair up there now!!^^^