Nine

Alison

I went looking for Chase, and I couldn't find him. I looked at my phone and class starts in 3 minutes. I shoved my crack phone into my bag and turned down a hall. Last night, someone stepped on my phone and I do have to get a knew one.. I should let my mom know where I am, because I haven't talk to her since-.

Yesterday.  What I saw took my breath away. I saw. Chase. My chase. My boyfriend. Having his tongue. Down Emily's fucking throat. It was only us in the hall way, and for a minute, I forgot how to breath. His hands where on her hips and her fingers where in his hair. This was the boy I had sex with last night. Who I give my fucking virginity too.

I dropped my bag, and he turned to look at me, since his back was too me. "Alison-" He said my name but I just turned back around and ran down the hall. I ran out the font door and I couldn't breath. It was so hard to breath. I hard the door behind me shut and a hand grab my hand. "Alison! Please listen-" I just did the first thing that came too my mind. I slapped him.

His head whipped too the right and he grabbed his cheek. "You're just like them! And I trusted you!" I yelled and started pointing at him. "You said you loved me!" I was crying pretty hard now, that it burned to keep my eyes open. "I do love you! I was kissing her to make her-" I cut him off. "No! Don't you, ever! Talk to me again! I yelled and ran down the stairs. "Alison!" He yelled after me but I just ran and ran.

I didn't know where I was going, but I just kept running and running. It felt like I've been running for hours but I only been running for 20 minutes. I ran down a street and I ended up somewhere.

The beach.

I feel down to my knees and cried into my hands. I pulled at the end of my hair. "AHHHHHH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I yelled so loud, and long that at the end it hurt and I sounded like a mouse. "why? What did I do to deserve this?" I cried out. I grabbed my phone and I had eight miss calls from Chase, 3 voice mails from Chase, 20 messages from Chase, 3 miss calls from My Mom and 3 messages from Asher.

I grabbed a a rocked from next too me and looked at it. I wiped a tear away and looked back at my phone. I smashed my phone with the rock till a piece of glass came out. I grabbed it and looked at it.. I thought I would never do this again but I was wrong... I started cutting my waist. Cutting my shoulders, arms, legs every little inch I could of my body. After there was blood all over me I closed my eyes and when I opened again, it was all burly..

I slid off my legs and and sat down on my butt. I wiped my face and I got blood all over it. I fell backwards on my back and looked at the sky.. I couldn't feel anything... No pain.. Or anything.. I bit my bottom lip and I saw people walking down the beach.. Please no..

And than everything went black.

•••
I woke up too a beeping sound. And for a second. Only a second.. I wish I didn't hear that beeping sound.. Or any sound. I wish I was dead. So I didn't have to be here anymore, with all this pain and bull shit. Today or Tonight is the time I will tell my parents everything. I looked at the clock and me being the stupid person I am, I don't know how to tell time on clocks like that...

I sat up a little, but it hurt. "Take it easy, sweetie." My dad said and rubbed my head.. I closed my eyes, and rubbed my eyes. "What. What happened?" I actually pitched out to ask. "You tell us. People found you on the beach with cuts all over you. Honey, did someone do this too you?" My mom asked and sat down next too me. I shook my head and tears came too my eyes. "I don't want to be here anymore. Everyone would be better off with out me." I said crying.

My parents looked at each other in shock. "What? Baby, nobody thinks that." My mom said stroking my hair. "Everyone does at school! Ever since that stupid party I went too, everything has been terrible! The reason Tanner and I broke up was because Emily slept with him! Ever since that night, her and the rest off the school has been bullying me!" I yelled, and it hurt so bad. I lifted my shirt up too show them the bruises and cuts.

"This is what they all did to me yesterday after school! They jumped me!" My mom covered her mouth in shock, and my dad stood up from the chair. "Who is that boy? Chase?" My dad asked and I rolled my eyes. "He was my boyfriend till I like, found out he was with the others and was just using me. Everyone would be better off with out me. They even told me." I said and turned to my side to not face them. A tear fell from my eye.

"Everything is going to be okay baby.." My mom said but her voice was cracking. She had tears in her eyes and her and my dad got up to walked out the room. The door opened again, and Luke came in. "Hey sis." He had flowers and put them In a Vase. "Hey...".I said and sat up. "Why are mom and dad arguing?" He sat down in a chair and I played with the ends of my hair.

"I. Um, I told them." His eyes widen like he just found out who 'A' was on Pretty little liars. But like when I found out I was so confused, like what the hell. Anyways. He stood up and started walking back and forth. He put his hands on the end of my bed. "What they going to do? What'd going to happen? Are they going to tell the school? Or-" I cut him off before he can asked anymore questions.

"Slow down cowboy. I don't know yet.." I chuckled.. What will happen? Will they get suspended from school, or even go to jail for jumping me? My Mother and Father walked in. "We decided to tell your school, what is going on. And on after that. We will have to move." My dad said and my jaw dropped. "What?!" Me and Luke both yelled in unison. "No we cant!" Luke started and rubbed his face. I just sat there thinking.

What about Amber? We just became friends, and Asher? He is my Bestfriend. Oh my god.  "We will talk more about this when we get home. You can come home in a couple nights but here you go." My mom walked over to me and handed me a cell phone. "Its your knew phone. After we hard what happened, to your phone... We got you a new one." I nodded and grabbed my new IPhone 6s.

"We are going home for the night but sweetie. Please get some rest. We love you." My mom kissed my head and they left. I first put Amber's and Asher's number in my phone. My parents put all my family number in here already, so that's good.  Good thing I got my number change.. Because Chase won't have it anymore...

📱💤📱💤📱💤📱💤📱💤📱💤📱💤📱
Vote and Comment loves!