"What? JERK!

"You're Gab right? Lexi's little project?"

"You know Lexi won't like that" I hissed.

He put on a smug face before speaking.

"She won't but you won't bitch me out ayt?

I rolled my eyes and started to leave, but this jerk just won't let me go.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!"

"Chill lesbo"

He gripped my hand tighter as I try to yank it from him.

"Fvck off! Lexi doesn't deserve you!"

"And what? Hmmm. I guess this little cunt likes Lexi! Tsk tsk too bad but Lexi likes dicks ahaha"

Ew! This conversation is going nowhere, not to mention it's very disgusting! I knew this guy wouldn't do anything good. But Lexi couldn't see it because she's so stuck with the version of this guy from a good 12 years ago. Mind you people change.

"Is there a problem in here?"

I looked up seeing Max behind me, giving Jeremy a hard look and that's when Jeremy let go of my hands,

"Um, officer, every thing's cool. We're just catching up"

"Let's get the hell outta here Max!" I demanded

+++++++

Max and I stormed off the café after the little stunt Jeremy and I did. I was furious and disgusted with him. How come Lexi liked him in the first place? Does she even know?

"I'm taking you home kid. I told you to stay out of trouble, in the car now! I was right with my decision to go back check on you. Now get inside!"

I stepped inside the police mobile like I'm some criminal minus the handcuffs. Thanks Max. I am sitting in the back seat when Max started to lecture me. I told him everything that happened since he left and that it wasn't me who started it.

"The guy's a perv and that woman he's with is a hooker"

"You mean you know the girl?"

"Everyone in the station knows her"

"You mean all you guys, you know..with her?"

Max rolled his eyes and I saw it from the rear view mirror.

"Including you Max? Ewww"

I made a face which made Max smile.

"Gab, we're guys and it's normal for us to-.."

"Ugh! Shhhh... I don't even want to hear it"

"Sorry kiddo, I'm just saying. Anyway, I think Lexi has to know"

I slumped in my seat as Max begins to drive. Sure Lexi has to know but I'm not just the type to meddle into things or relationships, or even bitch him out. I mean it's their business and I'm out of it. But on the second thought, I don't like the idea of Lexi wasting her time and feelings over that useless prick.

"I don't know Max, I just don't think I am in the position. For one, Lexi might think I'm just making up stories to ruin her relationship with Jeremy. Second, that jerk would just deny it and Lexi might believe in him than in me"

"Well that's pretty fvcked up. But Gab, if you really care for her, then I'm sure you know what to do"

The entire car ride consisted of me contemplating over this whole thing with Jeremy. I want to tell Lexi but how can I do that without her thinking that I'm just making up stories and accusing her boyfriend slash ex-boyfriend slash whatever. Few moments later we reached my home and Max dropped me off.