2.9: The Proposal

They performed their latest songs and some of their old ones including Adore U. There were screams, fanchants, and a lot more sounds of fangirling everywhere. Ofcourse you were one of makers of those sounds. Who does not fangirl hard in the concert of their babies?! You know a lot of the fans around you are already dying just like you. Even if you know Seventeen personally, you still fangirl over them when they're on stage.

After DK and Seungkwan performed their duet song, Joshua and Jeonghan came out and started singing Fronting. It's a little odd because Hoshi should be the one singing the part they're singing. They're not even in the original track. But, they're doing well. Soon, the members of the hiphop unit came out too and rapped their parts. Jisoo came to the side of the stage facing the area where you stand with hundreds of other fangirls. He made a heart sign and the crowd went wilder. Feels, you know.

"Hello, everyone! We're very happy to see all of you here. It's been a while since we last went here." Vernon greeted everyone.
"Did you miss us?!" Mingyu asked.
"YES!!!" Every single fangirls (and fanboys) in the concert answered in unison.
"We missed you too, guys! Now, can you be part of very special moment in our leader's life?" Jeonghan suddenly asked.

Everyone is looking at him now. S.coups is really shocked because he doesn't know what's happening. They're just planning to greet the fans before performing Jisoo's unreleased solo song.

"Jisoo-ya!~" Jeonghan called out Joshua who's now in the center of the stage pulling Seungcheol with him.
"Hyung, when I was asked before, I chose love over friendship. Remember that? That's two years ago." Jisoo asked the confused Seungcheol.
"What? Yes. Why?"

The place is quiet. The fans don't know what's happening. You don't too ofcourse.

"Today, I still chose love over friendship. I want her to be happy. I want you to be happy too. And if that means I need to let go, I will so you can be happy together." Jisoo said.

You hear whispers around you. They're asking each other what Jisoo means. You can't figure what they say exactly because you're too confused.

"Y/N-ah," Jisoo called your name as he turned to look at you. Everyone else looked at you too. "Carats, I know you love us, sometimes more than just idols. You are our friends and girlfriends, right, Vernon?"
"Yeah. My fans are my girlfriends!" Hansol answered not aware of anything at all.
"But, we are ordinary people too. Please let us love. I don't know if I should be asking you for permission, but I'm here now asking you to let our leader love a fan like you. Please let him love Y/N more than just as a fan. They love each other. I love Y/N, but I'm letting her love someone else because I love her. I hope you can do that too." Jisoo continued. "Y/N, just like what you said. You own yourself. I'm setting you free. Love who you truly love. Don't lie to yourself." He said smiling.

He turned around and walked to the backstage. Mingyu and Wonwoo accompanied him. Mingyu is blocking your view, but you know Jisoo is crying. Someone tapped your shoulder so you quickly turned around.

"Annyeong, noona!" Max said smiling at you. The fans around you noticed him too and started fangirling over him.
"Max, shouldn't you be in the backstage?" You asked him.
"Nope. I was asked to escort you to the stage that's why I'm here." He said and took your hand.

He led the way up the stage where S.coups stand, the other members around him except Jisoo, Mingyu and Wonwoo. He left you in front of S.coups and you stood there with tears ready to fall.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I'm a little of a crybaby you know. So, hyung, why not put the ring on her?" Jisoo came back saying this.
"Come on, Coups!!!" Jeonghan said pushing him closer to you.
"Carats, may I?" S.coups asked the fans holding the ring on your necklace.

It was quiet, still quiet. You felt your heart beating fast. You can almost hear it. You fear they might say no after seeing you, a potato.

"Go ahead, oppa!!!" They all shouted making you smile.
"Yes! Thanks, Carats!" S.coups said happily jumping around. Then he faced you again. "Y/N-ah, yeobo, may I?"

You took off the necklace and gave him the ring. He kneeled down in front of you holding your hand.

"Y/N, I know I already asked you to be my girlfriend and future wife before. And, you said yes. Now I want that again. Will you be my wife and give birth to my sons and daughter? Will you marry me?" He asked you grinning playfully.
"S.coupstas tu," You started but he stopped you.
"Wait! You need to know I don't accept no. You can only answer with yes or ofcourse." He said making you smile even brighter.
You quickly turned your smile into a blank expression. "You don't always get what you want, S.coupstas tu." You said making him nervous. "But, you get it today. I'm absolutely marrying you, S.coupstas tu!"

You leaned down and kissed him. The fans clapped and cheered while the members gave you a group hug after S.coups put the ring on your ring finger.

"Wait. Oppa, when did you..." You started asking Jisoo.
"You never said yes when I asked you to be my girlfriend. You never said you love me. I'm not that slow, Y/N-ah. I know you still love him." He said smiling.
"And, he knows now he loves someone else too." Jeonghan said putting his arm around Jisoo's shoulders.
"But," You wanted to ask something but Jisoo put a finger on your lips.
"Shut up and just enjoy your S.coupstas tu!"

The concert continued. You waited backstage until it ended. You ate with them and talked about too many things to be told one by one. You went back to the hotel just before sunrise. You were too tired you just want to lie on bed and sleep, but your phone rang.

"S.coupstas tu is calling"