2.5: Just Another Lame Chapter ^^

You were too busy trying to convince yourself you didn't realize you're already in front of his house. And, he's there waiting for you. He looks at you like he's searching for something, for a sign maybe. He didn't look into your eyes.

"Where did you go? I think I saw you leave the house with someone." He asked you.
"I left without anybody. I left to buy food." You said smiling.
"But there's food in the kitchen. And, I don't see any food in your hands." Your heart's beating fast. You need an excuse!
"I...ate it in the convenience store."

He nodded and motioned you to go inside with him. You think he believes you. He smiles. He talks to you the same way. He believes you. You left after some time. You refused to let him drive you home. You went home alone cautiously. Seungcheol could still be around.

You immediately took a shower when you arrived home. You can still smell him, feel his warmth against you. Why can't he just let you go?! Aren't those weeks without you enough for him to forget you?! If these were happening months earlier, you would be very happy to come back to him. But, he's too late. You're with Joshua now, he who found you while S.coups seems to be just doing fine without you.

"Noona! Your cute boy is here!" You heard three knocks on the front door while you dress up.
"I'm coming."

You opened the door and let Max in. He looks happy. He said they'll join Seventeen in their concert. His group is pretty popular now. He has a lot of fans. He even looks more handsome now. Staring at him, you never thought that boy who let you live with him here would be this handsome.

"Ah! Speaking of the concert, Jisoo hyung told me to give this to you." He said handing you a white envelope.
"What's this?"
"I don't know. We ran into each other as I was leaving the building just a few minutes ago. He said he wants you to get it right away."

He should have given you this earlier while you were with him. Why does he have to send a boy this late at night to give you this?

"A ticket?" You said as you opened it.
"Let me see." He told you and you handed him the opened envelope. "Ah. Ne. Ticket to their concert, the one we'll be participating in. I didn't know they're selling tickets already. That one is the one in LA."

You stared at the ticket. Max was still saying something about the concert and the details, but you're distracted. You noticed a piece of paper inside the envelope too.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry I couldn't get you a nearer one. I want you to see me perform. I want to see you while I perform. I want to see you happily smiling because I love you." You read it.
"Woah!!! He wrote that?! It's the first time I see his handwriting. I've seen his autograph, but not writings like this." Max commented.

You cooked dinner for you and Max. He asked if he could sleep in your apartment tonight. You said yes. You let him sleep in the living room because he loves sleeping there with the tv on. He says he can't sleep without noise when he's too excited.