2.6: S.coupstas tu is calling

You woke up hearing your phone ring. Rain is splashing against the window pane. You lazily reached out for your phone on the bedside table. Instead of getting your phone, you accidentally dropped something on the floor. You got startled and you sat up to see what fell. It's the ring.

"Hello?" You said staring at the ring sleepily.
"I'm sorry I called. I just want to hear your voice." He never listens, does he?
"Seungcheol, please stop this."
"I'm not going to tell you to leave him, ok? I'm not going to tell you to come back to me. I just really want to hear your voice. That's all. Please."

You picked up the ring and lay back on bed. He's waiting for your answer. You glanced at the clock. It's just past midnight. Isn't he supposed to sleep and rest? He got a concert tour coming. He needs to rest before it starts.

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?"
"What do you like about me?"
"Well...there's too many reasons you know." You said honestly. He's a lovable person on and off screen.
"Tell me some."
"Well, you have good voice. I love the way you rap. You sing well too. You're very talented. I admire your stage presence. You always do your best when you perform. You always smile and laugh onstage. You can make people smile." You said stopping when you heard him sigh.
"You're just describing me as a fan. What do you think of when you see me?" You laughed at the question because you remember all the perverted things that came into your mind.
"Honestly?"
"Honestly."
"I see someone who always act like a tough man even when he's dealing with a lot of things, who smiles for the camera even after an argument." You lied.
"I said honestly."
"Fine! I think of your thighs!"
"Oh...." He sounds shocked.

Who wouldn't?! It's silly...and perverted. But, he surely can't blame you. The first thing people notice in him when they first see him is his eyes, then his muscles especially his thighs. They're just irresistable.

"Stupid, right?" You said laughing at yourself.
"It's...just being honest I think. So you like me for that?"
"No. I like you for everything you are, everything you dream of and everything you failed to be. I like the happy you and the depressed one. But, I still hate seeing you like this, S.coupstas tu. Can't you be that happy Seungcheol again without me?"
"I don't know. Really, yeobo. I don't know. I don't think I can."

You closed your eyes and let the ring fall on your chest. Slowly, you fell asleep. The call hasn't ended yet. He didn't speak anymore, just listened to your breathing which is clear even through the phone.