2.4: Lies

"Don't you have other things to do?" You asked Jisoo.

He has been sitting on the couch for two hours just staring at you as you worked. You're not mad or irritated. You just find it uncomfortable.

"I told our manager I'm going to visit you today. He'll call if he needs me. You, are you done?"
"Well, I can do this later. Do you want to do something?"
"I want to sleep." He said making you laugh.
"Then go to your dorm and sleep!"
"Dokyeom is singing out loud again. I can't sleep there." He walked towards you and hugged you from behind.
"Well, you have a house."
"But I want to sleep hugging you."

You looked at him. His chin is rested on his arm he wrapped around you, his eyes closed. You failed on being a loyal girlfriend the other day. You should try to be a good girlfriend. Let him have what he wants at least. He just wants to hug you while he sleeps.

"Let's go to your house. You can sleep there. I'll be beside you. You can hug me until you wake up."

You walked out of the coffeeshop holding hands. You felt happy being able to do something to please him after what happened. But your smile faded when you saw Seungcheol across the road. Smiling. Devilish smile. You shook your head telling him to not come near you. He didn't. He just stood there until you left with Joshua.

But, he didn't stop. You received a text message on the way to Jisoo's house. You ignored it. More came. They're flooding your inbox. Finally, Joshua told you to read them. That it's fine, not even asking who they are from.

"Break up with him. You still have me."
"I want to see your real smile, not that fake one earlier."
"You said you're mine."
"I won't let you go, especially after what happened."
"I know you want me, not him."
"Don't be such a liar, yeobo."

More. More messages. But, you didn't read them all. You hid your phone inside your bag. In Jisoo's house, he immediately fell asleep. His arms are around you, your back facing him. You stared at your phone reading his messages. They're warnings yet you know he's pleading.

You froze when you saw your phone ringing. You quickly answered it so you won't wake Joshua up. You carefully put his arms away from you, your phone on your hand. You tiptoed out of the room and went to the porch.

"Stop it, Seungcheol!" You wanted to shout, but the housekeeper might hear you.
"You didn't call me that way the other day. What's wrong?"
"What the heck do you want?!"
"Let's talk. I'm here, outside his house." You walked to the gate to see if he's really there.
"What?! What are you..."

You ended the call and went out. You pulled him away from the house. He's laughing frustrating you more. He's crazy! You threw him against a wall in an alley.

"Seungcheol, stop! Please!" You shouted.
"What happened to S.coupstas tu?!" He's looking down.
"Ugh! Gosh! Seungcheol, please! I'm trying to fix everything! I'm trying to fix me and my boyfriend!"
He pulled you into a hug. "What about me? I'm broken too. Aren't you gonna fix me? You broke my heart. You're still breaking it." You can hear his sobbing. Tears that flowed down his cheeks are drenching your hair.
"Only you can fix yourself. I'm sorry." You pulled away and started walking away.

You bit your lips hoping you won't cry. It doesn't hurt, you told yourself. You love Joshua, you told yourself. Seungcheol is the only one hoping you'll come back to him, you told yourself. You told yourself all over again, but they are all lies.