2.8: Before the Concert

"I'm not going to ask you again, Y/N. This is your last chance! Do you still love him or not?! Have you been making a fool out of me all along?!" He asked you shouting.

You opened your mouth to answer, but he lifts a chair and threw against the wall. You're startled. You never knew he could be this angry.

"Tell me, Y/N. Until when are you planning to fool me?! What have I ever done wrong to you?! TELL ME!!!" He shouts running his hands through his hair furiously.
"I..." You tried to explain but stopped because you have no explanation.

Nothing can be a good enough reason for cheating on Jisoo who loved you unconditionally. He sat beside you on the sofa.

"Tell me you love me, Y/N, and I'll forgive you. Tell me honestly." He said softly.

You blinked, and the moment you opened your eyes, you're back on your bed, in the hotel room. It's just a dream, another dream. The last time you had a dream about Jisoo and Seungcheol it happened for real just in a different way, but it happened. Jisoo confessed he likes you. It happened in a kitchen, just a different kitchen. S.coups found out eventually. It all happened.

And, you fear this dream will happen too. You remember seeing Jisoo's eyes in your dream. They're a mixture of anger and self-hatred. But, it wasn't just that. It was more of sadness and probably self-pity. And, you don't want to see that again. But how?

"Jagiya, the concert is just a few hours away, remember?" He called you hours later.
"Yeah. I know. I'm actually already preparing for it. Shouldn't you be too?"
"Nah. We did our final rehearsals earlier. They're checking every last detail they need to, very small details, not so important ones. They say they need to make sure nothing is wrong. They need to make sure everthing's right so nobody will get hurt." He said referring to the stage props, but you can't help but think of the thing that needs to be corrected, so nobody will get hurt, especially not Jisoo. He's too kind for this. He doesn't deserve this.
"I see. Good luck." You said smiling even if he can't see you hoping it would hide your feelings.
"Don't tell me that. Be here. You're my lucky charm. I need you here." He needs you. You can't leave him.
"I'll be there. I promise."
"Yes! I really want to see your smile from the stage, jagiya!"

You fell silent. You heard someone call him, asking him to get ready or something like that. He's busy. You need to end the call.

"Oppa, I think I need to go now. I'm on my way. I'll talk to you later."
"Oh. That's sad. But, it's ok! You should go backstage after the concert. I'll tell the staffs. They know you anyway. They'll let you in."
"Ok. Thanks."
"Bye! See you later! I love you!~"

You were about to end the call, but you saw he already ended it. He must be in a hurry. You imagined him sneaking out just to call you. He deserves a good girlfriend.

You lied. You're still on the bed staring at the ring. You need to come. He needs you. He said so. He loves you. He said so. And, you feel it too.