0.1: In his house

"Jisoo oppa..." You said between your sobbing.
"Hmm?" He asked as he sniffed your scent.
"You're not supposed to see me. I'm not supposed to be here at all." You slowly removed his arms around you and faced him.
"Why? Oh. I think I know why. Because of Coups hyung. Let's talk somewhere else." He said and took your hand.
"Where?"
"My house." He said and led you out.

You followed him without asking anything. You just stared at the road as he drove to his house. This feels familiar. It's like dejavu. Just as you enter his house, you remembered why. It's like your dream. And, you kissed him in that dream.

"Oppa, I didn't know you own a house specifically a house this beautiful." You said to start a conversation.
"I bought this so my parents have a place to stay in when they go here." He told you as he sat on the couch.
"Aaahh...I see." You said and sat on the opposite end of the couch.
"Yah! Why did you sit there? Are you mad at me or something? I'm not Seungcheol you know. Come here." He said and patted the spot beside him.
"I just...well, you know..." You said hesitantly and moved towards him.
"Where have you been, Y/N-ah? I've been searching for you everywhere!"
"I hid. I can't be with S.coups so he shouldn't see me. Well, actually now it doesn't matter if he sees me or not. He's happy with someone else now. I just don't want him to know I'm just around."
"Wait. What?! Happy with someone else?!" He asked you. He looks so shocked. Isn't he supposed to know when S.coups is dating someone?
"Yes? It's in the news earlier today. He was seen with a girl."
"...ah! Yes! That's probably Eunjin noona. They've been hanging around so often nowadays." He snapped.

You don't know if you should be happy he has moved on or be sad because Jisoo just confirmed that he really found someone else. It just hurts so much. After all those years of you wanting to be his girl, you lost him just because of your fellow Carats. But you understand them. Maybe you'll feel the same way if you weren't the girl he dated.

"I see. Oppa, please don't tell the others that you saw me especially him." You told him with a smile.
"I understand. I won't."
"Thanks. Well, it's getting late now. I think I should get going." You said as you stood up. He quickly grabbed your wrist.
"Wait! Where do you live now?" He asked you standing up too.
"In Max's former apartment."
"That's far from here and it's dangerous for you to be out this late. Just sleep here." He told you.
"Here? No. No, thanks. I can go home. It's not that far. And, what's so dangerous? I can take care of myself, oppa."
"I know, but I won't let you. Just sleep here."
"But, I can't."

He stared at you blankly. You looked back at his beautiful eyes. You remember how much you admire him when he's on stage, his kindness and his talent. You know he can be your bias if you're not so into S.coups, but you are.

"Why? Because I'm a boy and you're a girl? We can't sleep under one roof?" He asked you stepping closer to you.
"Uhhh...I think so..." You avoided looking into his eyes.
"But you lived with him before. Isn't this the same?" He said making you look at him.
"I needed to take care of Seunghee so I lived there. It was for my job." You said although you lived with him even after that job.
"I see. Then I'm hiring you now as my babysitter. You need to feed me, play with me and...take care of me." Your eyes widened. Wtf is he saying?!
"WHAT?! Uhhh...oppa, I already have a job and you're no longer a baby." You said awkwardly.
"Awww...that's sad. Thank God I'm just kidding." He said as he sat on the couch again and smiled at you.
"Ahhh...Yah! You scared me, oppa! I thought you're serious!" You said making him laugh.
"Ofcourse I'm not. I don't need a babysitter. I need someone else." He said staring at something in the room.

Silence filled the room. Maybe all he needs is someone who can stay with him. This house is too big for him alone. It's good that it's quiet but it makes you feel uneasy.

"But really, Y/N-ah. You should sleep here. I'll drive you home tomorrow. And don't worry about us being alone here. I won't do anything bad. Also, my housekeeper lives here. She's probably asleep already. She doesn't know I'm coming." He stood up and looked at you again.
"Oh. Then, fine. I'll sleep here." You replied with a smile.
"Great! Follow me. I'll lead you to my parents' bedroom."

You followed him upstairs. The house is really big with 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs. He probably is really rich now. Being in Seventeen gave him a lot of opportunity for the past 3 years.

He also asked for your new number and where you work now. He's really glad to know that you work near their company building. He didn't even realize it's the same coffeeshop Dino always visit 'for coffee'.