0.9: Saved by the Light

"Y/N-aaaaaaahhhh!~ How are you?! We miss you!" Dino's shout almost made you deaf.
"SOOOOOO MUCH!!!" Mingyu's too.

You answered Dino's call expecting to hear him talk normally, but he just shouted and you're wearing earphones. Congratulations! Your ears almost died!

"Yah! Don't shout, oppa!"
"Aish! Dino, get out! You always shout like that! See? Y/N is complaining!" You heard Mingyu tell Dino.
"Why me?! You're the one who shouted!" Dino said.
"Stop! I'm referring to both of you!" You told them.
"Oh...aaahh...Mianhae, Y/N." Dino said.
"Ne. I'm sorry." Mingyu also apologized.
"It's okay. Just don't do it again. How are you?"

And, the long phone call started. They updated you on the things you already know because of all the videos of them you watch. They also told you about the stories only them know, like when they caught Vernon and Seungkwan cuddling in their dorm's living room on the night they thought everyone was already sleeping. Mingyu also received a new pet dog from a Meanie fan.

"Y/N-ah, we're sorry we can't visit. The hyungs are strict right now and the staffs told us to stay away from public places." Mingyu said.
"It's okay. I understand."
"Ah! Y/N-ah! I forgot to thank you. For the box of bulgogi! I know you're the one who sent them!" Dino told you.
"Ne! I know the taste of your cooking!!! It's definitely yours!!!" Mingyu said.
"Yes! Because you ate half of it!"
"No! I ate just two pieces!"

They sound like they're fighting over the phone to talk to you and you can't help but laugh. Those boys are so...you just miss them.

"Oops! Y/N-ah, I think we have to go now. The others are waiting for us downstairs. We have a variety show guesting today."
"Is that so? Then go. Take care! Good luck!!!" You told them.
"Ne! Gomawo, Y/N-ah!!! We'll visit again soon!!!" They said trying to be synchronized.

The call ended, but you're still smiling. You miss those two so much. You haven't seen them for weeks now. You miss the other boys too. Especially that man who made his own stage name.

Jenny asked you to come with her to the branch where you worked before later. You hesitated but in the end, you told her you'll just eat lunch. So now, you're just waiting for her in your office.

"My dear Y/N-ah!!!~ I'm here!!! Ready to go?" Jenny said as she bursted into your office.
"Yeah. Ofcourse." You told her and grabbed your bag.
"Are you sure? That branch is near Seungcheol's house." She said making you pause for a while.
"Yes. I'm sure. He's probably working." You told her as you stood up.
"And if he's not?"
"Well...I'm sure he's too happy now to even notice I'm around." You told her trying to show her the best smile you can manage. "Don't worry. I'm sure he's working. Dino told me they have a guesting." You said patting her shoulder before walking past her.

Yes, truth hurts. Reality breaks you into million pieces before crushing them until you give up. So you decided to just accept the truth. It hurts less that way. You just try to think you were never his girlfriend and he never kissed you at all although it's hard.

You're in Jenny's car now on the way to the other branch. She's singing along a song by Max's group while driving. She's actually a fan of Max. Too bad she's never in the coffeeshop when he visits you there. Your phone suddenly rang and the same name made you smile.

"Annyeong, oppa!"
"I'm your fake S.coups right now. This isn't your Jisoo oppa." He said making you giggle.
"Oh. Sorry. Why did the most handsome man call me anyway?" You said making Jenny glance at you.
"Nothing. I just want to say I love you before we start broadcasting." This made you blush. "I love you, jagiya! Bye. Take care!!!"

The call ended with you still smiling while Jenny look at you suspiciously. The red trafficlight is still on so you can't escape detective Jenny for now.

"Who's that most handsome man who called the girl I thought was heartbroken yet is blushing right now?" She asked you poking your shoulder.
"Yah! It's nothing. Just...Oh! Green light! Roll your tires now, noona!"

Luckily, you escaped her question. You don't know how you'll explain to her this crazy thing. But, it's good for you. It's like you're just an ordinary fangirl pretending with your friend.

•●Guys●•

You're killing me with all the support. I mean I know I don't get so many reads but the fact that the people who read my fanfic actually makes me die every single time. In a good way ofcourse. Like when Seventeen releases a teaser, a dance practice or a new version of it.

You're making me so happy I can't continue writing ㅋㅋㅋ I'm running out of drafts, people!~ But don't worry. I'll continue writing because I love you and my imagination is nonstop when it comes to Seventeen.

And if you read something weird that looks like a typo, please tell me. Autocorrect is killing me because it's making everything wrong.