0.5: Rainy Friday Night

It's Friday night. The coffeeshop closed early so you're already home by 8. You are lying on the bed while checking the news. You suddenly saw Seungcheol's name. You quickly clicked on the article.

"...Pledis Entertainment hasn't released a statement about the issue yet, so the fans are getting more intrigued with the identity of the girl seen with the popular kpop group Seventeen's leader..."

You stared at the article for a moment. Other Carats don't know who that girl is but you know. According to Jisoo, she's Eunhee. Whoever this Eunhee is, she's very lucky to have S.coups. You're still staring at the article when your phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" You answered the call.
"Y/N-ah, I'm outside the coffeeshop. Where are you? Why is it dark inside?" It's Jisoo.
"We closed early. I'm here in my apartment now."
"Ah. I see. Well, I want to ask you something. About tomorrow."
"What about tomorrow?"
"Where do you want to go?"

You were speechless for a moment. Because of work, you forgot about your date with 'Seungcheol'.

"Uhhh...you? Where do you want to go? I haven't gone to a lot of places here so I don't know any place good enough."
"Anywhere is more than enough when I'm with you, Y/N-ah." He said making you smile and shake your head slightly.
"Stop it, Seungcheol. Be serious and just tell me where you want to go."
"Yah! I'm serious. I don't really have anything in mind. All I want is to be with you. Oh! Oh! Wait. It's raining here!"
"Go in your car!"
"I didn't bring my car."
"And, you didn't bring an unbrella too?"
"No umbrella."
"Aish! Just go find somewhere to stay in, Seungcheol oppa! You'll get sick!"
"Yeah. Yeah! Oh! It's raining harder! Bye!"

He quickly ended the call. That guy. Really. You got up and went to the living room to read. The window is open so you can hear the rain. It sure is raining hard. You got a message from Joshua.

"Jagi, I found a bookstore around the corner. I'm staying here until the rain stops. Have you eaten?"
"Ne."
"I see. Sleep early, jagiya. You have a date with Seungcheol tomorrow."
"I will! You too!"
"I love you, Y/N."

You're about the say I love you too when you remembered he's not the real Seungcheol. He's Joshua pretending he's Seungcheol for you.

You went back to bed and slept. You wake up at midnight because of the loud sound of rain against the window. It's still raining. Is your fake S.coups home already?