He gets out of the car and fixes his shower hair.

He knocks on the front door and tugs at his tshirt.

Within a few seconds, the door opens and Ella is standing there.

"Niall?" She asks, confused, blocking the entrance.

"Hey! I came home early and decided to stop by. I texted and called you but i didn't know if you were home." He smiles. "May I come inside?"

She hesitates. "Ummm," she looks behind her quickly. "Sure."

She moves over, allowing him to walk inside. Immediately Niall sees someone unfamiliar.

"Oh? I didn't know you had guests over." He says at Ella.

There is this dirty blonde headed, hispter looking guy sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, uh...." She hesitates. "Niall meet James. James meet Niall."

James stood up and walked over to them. He's tall, freakishly tall. "Hello Niall." He says, holding his hand out.

"Hey," Niall responds, eyeing James. "Nice to meet you. Sorry if I interrupted something-"

Ella stares at the both of them. "No, it's fine. We just met today at the pub. My co-worker made me go with her." She rolls her eyes. "Come, come sit with us!"

Niall looks over at James. He's definitely giving Niall the "come on mate, let me have a chance" Look.

Niall eyes James again. He's very much not Ella's type, so he thinks. Hmmmm....neither was he.

"Um," Niall Starts. "I just remembered I left my uh, oven on. I'm making a roast."

"At this hour??" Ella raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, remember? Jet lag." Niall sighs deeply. "Sucks ass. But anyway, I'll leave you two. Nice to meet you again James."

James nods and breathes a sigh of relief.

Ella gives Niall a questionable stare. "Um, okay, I'll text you then? Yeah?"

Niall smiles and reaches out for her. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll be awake all night." He pulls her into a quick hug. "Later."

He opens the door and quickly walks to his vehicle. He hops inside and puts his seat on.

"Holy shit." He breathes and closes his eyes. "James wants Ella."

Before letting his mind wander, he pulls out of the small drive way and returns home.
-------

*Morning*

Ella wakes up to the sound of her shower being used.

"What the fuck..." She groans and rubs her eyes. "What the-"

She sees the clothes that are laying on the ground. Oh fuck... Did they...??

She grabs her cellphone from the nightstand and sees she has missed calls and texts from Niall. Oh? OHHHH....

"Oh god, Niall came by..." She rubs her forehead and closes her eyes. Everything is coming back to her...

Suddenly the bathroom door opens, out comes a fit looking man. Towel wrapped around his waist only. Damn.

"Good morning Ella." He says, drying his hair off with a towel. What's his name?

"Oh, heeeyy..." She smiles weakly at him. "Um, can I ask you something?"

"And yeah, we got more drunk last night after your friend left and..." James look down at the clothes. "We had sex."

"OHHH shiitttt," she groans and lays back. "I can't believe it."