5.4

Húńťéŕ

At age 14.

I was recruited by a gang to make the girl in the rival gang fall for me. I wasn't ready for this. Here I go let's just hope that it isn't a problem.

At age 16

Two years that I have done this thing to make a girl fall inlove with me. Guess what? I fell inlove with her.

Today Sophie asked me to be her boyfriend and I said yes knowing that we were going to tell Artimes that it was all a thing to break her heart.

We went to where she was and talked after a whole fight, the only thing in my mind is ...

She is pregnant...

With my child...

And she hates me...

So she won't let me see her...

Why did I do this recruit.

At age 18

I was at my normal thinking spot. I started hearing sobbing and crying so I followed the noise.

I came around a bush to see Kristen so I sat next to her.

"Why you crying?" I asked and she looked at me with her year stained face. Why does uh hurt to see her like this?

"Its Elijah, I have him everything. My virginity, my first kiss, my first date and my first boyfriend. All he had to do was betray us all." She said and I felt sorry for her.

"Its okay." I cooed and rubbed my hand on her back.

"Thanks." She said and we had a strong staring competition. Our trance so strong that I didn't even realise we were leaning in until our lips smashed together.

She pulled away and then immediately looked away.

"Sorry that was a mistake." She said.

"Well that hurts because I didn't think of it as a mistake." I said and she looked at me with a relieved.

"Kristen do you want to go out with me?" I asked and she started slowly nodded.

"Sure." She said and we hugged.