1.0

You are going to meet Megara in this chapter.

Hope you enjoy.

________________

It was home time. I walked out and climbed in my car to go home and explain to my friends what is happening. The twins were at karate and Julias was playing football.

I got home and went inside. After a minute the bell rang and it was the gang. There was only one uninvited guest at my house...

Megara

She is so flippen adorable and cute. She must have her mom's hair but definitely her dad's eyes. She wore an oversized sweater that came up to her knees and stockings and ballet flats.

 She wore an oversized sweater that came up to her knees and stockings and ballet flats

I invited them inside and Vincent pecked my lips. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey sweetie , you must be Megara." I said and she nodded.

"Are you daddy's new girlfriend Leandra?" She asked and I shook my head. That hurt me completely.

"No sweetie I am Artimes, I also have a goddess name." I said and she smiled and then the smile faded.

"Oh that's too bad because you are really pretty." She said.

"Thanks so are you." I said.

"Can Zalia look after her, maybe she can go look at McKenna." Jayce asked.

"Sure." I said, " Zalia. Can you come down here!"

"Coming!" She screamed and ran down the steps.

"Zamn girl, who are you." Drake asked and Maeson elbowed his side.

"Hey Maeson." Zalia said.

"Hello Z." Maeson said.

"Hey Vincent." Zalia said.

"Hey Z." Vincent said.

"Z can you look after her, her name is Megara." I said.

"Aww sweetie who do you belong to." Zalia said.

"My daddy and mommy, mommy and daddy aren't together at the moment but mommy says daddy still wants us in his life." She said. Oh my sweetness this girl is so stinking cute.

"And who is daddy." Zalia asked and Megara pointed at Jayce.

"She is 50 percent mine, the other 50 percent is her mom's." Jayce said.

"Your a dad, no wonder why she likes you." Zalia said and I blushed.

"Z, he has a girlfriend and Vincent is my guy." I said.

"Just a few days ago you guys came in here holding hands and acting like a couple." She said.

"Well since then we moved on." I said and Jayce looked down.

"Okay I will take her to McKenna and keep an eye on them." Zalia said.

"Thanks." I said and she nodded and walked upstairs. I say on Vincent's lap and Jayce clenched his jaw and his fists.

"We need explaining now." Madison said.

"Vince ,Maeson , Braydon and I are a gang. Those kids we fought with at school are the rival gang." I explained.

"Maeson is this true?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, I have been apart of it since I was fifteen." Maeson said.

"You haven't told me about this for three years." Madison said.

"Yeah." Maeson said.

"How did Jayce know." Alaska asked.

"I told him at the tree house the day before we got together there." I said.

"So you weren't cuddling just chatting, Jatimes wasn't a real thing." Kristen said.

"No we cuddled and chatted at the same time." I said.

"Oh and Hunter's deal?" Elijah asked.

"Hunter is Artimes's baby daddy." Maeson said.

"Wait ,you have a kid?" Alaska said

"Yeah McKenna, a year old and upstairs at the moment." I said and their jaws dropped.

"So I am guessing that your not a virgin and I missed my chance." Drake said and Madison smacked him. Just then the bell rang and I got up. I opened the door to see Hunter.

"Hey Hunter, you want to see McKenna." I said.

"Yeah , I miss her and I miss us." He said.

"There was no us you were a fake, you pretended to be apart of our gang when you were a rival, you used me and then I fell pregenant and you ditched me for 9 months." I said.

"I am really sorry, I would have been there but they were upset and I had to complete punishments, none of my feelings were fake." He said and I almost broke out into tears.

He came inside.

"What is he doing here?" Vincent said.

"Cool it lover boy, I want to see my daughter, I have the right to." Hunter said.

I walked with him upstairs and he picked McKenna up and kissed her forehead

"Hey sweetpea, miss daddy?" He asked and she touched his lips.

"Da." She said.

"Yeah da." He said.

"I am going downstairs, you can stay for supper if you want." I said.

"That be great but I can't . You don't know how much I missed you." He said and I nodded then left.

"Are you crazy , he can kill us." Vincent said.

"He wouldn't lay a finger in me Vince." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"We were just worried, he broke you apart last year." Maeson said.

"Broke you apart?" Madison said.

"I guess I need to explain." I said and they nodded.

"Spill." Jayce said.

"It all started..."

________________

Hope you like.

XOXO

Kindrajoy