1.4

I say on my bed the next day just in my Calvin Klein underwear. Vincent walked in with his matching underwear. He looked really smexy with his glasses on. Apparently he wears contacts. Found that out last night.

"Hey goddess." He said and kissed me.

"Don't call me that, it makes me feel like I felt last year, I thought of you as a brother." I said and he smirked.

"Whatever you say goddess but you enjoyed last night." He said.

"It did help me." I said.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Yeah ie yeah." I said trying not to say what happened yesterday. Yep I say to Justin Bieber.

"Artimes." He said sternly.

"I was accidentally give a horny pill when I got a headache by Jayce , he got the pill from Mikayla who said it was Asprin." I explained.

"Oh my gosh Artimes, you got horny around him and then he left and I came and we done 'it'." He gritted through his clenched teeth.

"No it's isn't like that, I was calm around him then you came and your hot as hell , I wanted you I promise." I said.

"Artimes I can't just forgive you." He said and then I got it. I played the problem in my head. I ran to my phone.

Me: what did you ask Mikayla when you got the Asprin?

Jayce: I asked her " Can I get an Asprin."

Me: did she think it was for you?

Jayce: I think so.

Me: it just hit me, she was trying to seduce you.

"What's up?" Vincent asked and I looked at him.

"Mikayla was trying to seduce Jayce." I said and his jaw dropped. I explained everything until he understood.

"She didn't know it was for you and she wanted to give it to him to make him horny enough to sleep with her." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"Sorry for losing my temper on you." He said and I hugged him.

My phone buzzed and I turned on my phone to see it is a message from Jayce.

Jayce: I didn't sleep with anyone last night, I was thinking of you so I couldn't even kiss another girl.

And I slept with Vince.

Me: well to bad , Vincent and I slept together last night.

Jayce: Artimes I really like you.

I really like you too.

Me: then you shouldn't mess with me or you will get hurt. Bye Jayce.

I turned my phone off and left it off and cuddled up to Vincent. I soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I felt a stinging pain in my cheek. I opened my eyes to see a sight I really don't want to see. I was tied to a chair with duck tape over my mouth, Sophie had just slapped me. Tied to the chair infront of me was Vincent. He was facing the other way. Xavier brought a gun to his head. I tried to scream I really did but it wasn't working I was quieted. Xavier cocked the gun and then... BANG!! Vincent falls to the floor dead.

"Goodnight beautiful." Nate said and put a napkin over my nose. I blacked out quickly.

I flutter my eyes to see if it was a dream. I see that I was in a alley. I checked my phone. I had a message from Vincent.

Vincent: sorry sweetie he is dead, you saw correctly. It's Sophie by the way.

I started to cry. They killed Vincent and I needed to go see Braydon and Maeson. I messaged them to meet me at my house.

I walked home and went inside. I was bruised and had a cut lip. The doorbell rang and I went downstairs and opened the door. It was my friends and my gang.

"What is wrong goddess." Braydon asked and I couldn't help but cry. Jayce hugged me and I tried to dry my tears.

"I -I tried-d." I was able to get out of all the sobs .

"Goddess what is wrong?" Maeson asked.

"They killed him. They killed Vincent." I said and they all gasped.

"What?!" Braydon said.

"I fell asleep in Vincent's arms. I woke up to a stinging feeling in my cheek and saw him on the chair infront of me tied up just like me. Hands, feet and mouth. They shot him and made me black out. I woke up in an alley with a message from Sophie on Vincent's phone." I explained and Jayce deepened the hug.

"Don't worry , who shot him?" Braydon asked.

"Xavier." I said.

"Well it's his funeral next." Maeson said and cracked his knuckles. My most disliked sound in the world.