4.5

Hey losers

The book is nearing the end.

Thanks for reading.

Plz recommend to your friends.

Song: What do you mean by Justin Bieber.

__________________________________

"Don't act like you don't know." Sophie said .

"I don't." I said.

"He was running away from you flirting with him and when he drove away he crashed causing him to die." She explained

"I was just joking with him I not like you were his girlfriend." I scoffed and she kept quiet.

"Oh my gosh you were his girlfriend." I exclaimed

"I'm sorry we never told you." She said.

"I guess I should have ignored you." I said and left.

I reached my friends and they all looked at me.

"I never had a best friend." I said and Sophie appered from behind me.

"What happened?" Kristen asked.

"Guys I think they are doing shots over there, Jenna come with me." I said and dragged Jenna with me to the shot line.

We did about three shots and walked away.

"So what was up with you and Sophie?" She asked.

"We used to be best friends;, but apparently her secret boyfriend drove away and died and she blames it on me." I said  alittle tipsy at that moment and she gasped.

"Is it bad that I feel sorry for her?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No , I'm just upset she didn't tell me, I was her best friend and so was he." I said.

"Lets go gets some beers and our boyfriends ." She said and I nodded. We went inside the kitchen to get beers and surprise surprise our boyfriends had the same idea.

"We came to get beers and then go look for you but I guess that won't be needed now will it?" I said and the guys chuckled. Vincent gave Jenna a kiss in the cheek. I don't feel jealous, I feel proud that he found her they are meant to be.

"Hey beautiful I heard there are alot of rooms in this house." Jayce whispered in my ear with his hands on my curvy waist.

"Slow down pretty boy." I whispered to him and he chuckled. I placed my hand on his chest and he tenses. He smirks and places a hand on my ass. I tense. I place my hand on his junk and he blushes. He places a hand on my boob.

"I'll squeeze if you don't let go." I whispered. He let go and I ran away.

I ran upstairs and into a room that wasn't empty...

There laid Hunter and Kristen under a cover with red cheeks. I broke into a fit of laughter and Hunter shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm leaving don't worry." I said and left the room.

I saw Jayce looking around for me when I saw that the room across from me is empty. I ran to it. I looked around and I was right it was empty. I heard foot steps behind me coming closer. The person turns me around and I look him straight in the eye.

"I love you." Jayce says and I blush. Luckily it's alittle dark in this room.

"I love you too." I said and he kissed me hungrily and pushed me on the bed. He pulled apart and walked to the door. He locks it. He walks towards me and hovers over me and we start to kiss again.

Not putting in to much details just that it was amazing.

___________________________________

Okay so I don't go into detail. Cause that's nasty and I'm still a virgin who don't know what the gel you do. So if you like that stuff my account isn't your best option.

So yeah how did you like.

I would have updated earlier but the app glitched and I couldn't write or read so yeah.

XOXO

Kindrajoy