4.2

Okay so I hope you guys thought about that cliffhanger.

This chapter might get confusing.

And sweet.

And bad.

Really bad.

Song : Hello by Adele cover (Reggae version)

This is a really good cover...

Also has nothing to do with this chapter just sounds lekker.

I have a confession. ..

The person was originally Jaxson but then i thought that would make the plotline bad so I changed it.

___________________________________

"Hey Arti." He said.

"Hey Ethan just don't scare me like that." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Arti!" Odette said and hugged me.

"Hey Odi." I said and hugged her back.

"We decide to visit cause we missed you." Odette said.

"I missed you too and my friends will be happy to meet you, let me text them." I said and messages my friends and after 20 minutes they came... except for Jayce.

"Guys meet my ex fiance and his girlfriend, Ethan and Odette." I said introducing them.

"Make that fiance." Odette said and showed me the ring.

"Hallelujah I thought I would have to smack him." I joked and Ethan stuck his tongue out to me.

"Okay so this is Kristen, Madison, Maeson, Zalia , Nora, Julias, Drake, Braydon, Hunter and Naomi." I said pointing at each one.

"Cool now who is the famous Jayce?" Ethan asked. My smile fell off my face.

"That will be me and who are you?" A voice said and I turned to see Jayce by my open front door.

"Ethan." Ethan said.

"Oh so your my girls ex fiance?" Jayce said.

"Yes." Ethan said.

"Hold up a second, your girl? Jayce last time i checked we weren't dating." I snapped.

"Look can I speak to you?" Jayce said.

"Sure." I said in a whatever tone. We walked outside to my porch.

"Look I was ready to ask you when I realised that you have a hectic life and a gang. It isn't safe do us. I was waiting for our lives to be normal so we could get together." Jayce explained.

"News flash Jayce my life is far from normal and I doubt it will ever be." I snapped and turned to go inside. His had grabbed my wrist and yanked me to look him in the eyes.

"I love you Artimes Zayn Vestor will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I bit my lip.

Do I say yes?

Do I say no?

What if he hurts me?

Or what if I hurt him?

"Jayce i will gladly be your girlfriend." I said and kissed him. We heard chants and screaming coming from the window. I turn to we our friends chanting 'Jartimes'.

"Good because I was scared that you would actually say no." He said and I chuckled.

"How could I say no to you." I said and squished his cheeks. He blushed slightly which was very cute.

__________________________________

Yay Jartimes is for real now.

It still isn't the end.

I want to know if you guys would like a spin off of this book because if you do then I have the perfect idea for it.

Also thanks for reading and voting.

XOXO

Kindrajoy