0.2

I got out my car to see Vincent and Maeson already there.

"Sup goddess." They said in unison. Okay that was a whole new level of creepy.

"Hello my boys." I said. They both each kissed my forehead and I smiled back at them before we enter the den, only to find Brayden's office in a mess.

"Bray?" I said and went to the desk where he is sitting most probably intoxicated.

"I need you 3 to do your job." He said raising a flask, which I snatched from his hands. Scotch. This stuff made him out like a light.

"What is it?" Vincent asked, ignoring the fact that our leader was a drunk mess.

"Go to the address on my desk and find a guy named Joshua and I want you," he said pointing to me, " I want you to distract him while the boys go find information in his office room. Got it? If anything goes wrong, leave. I want you guys to be safe."

We all nodded and he smiled and asked us politely to leave.

"How about we go tomorrow, I'll send him a dm about wanting to hook up so I can go to his house." I said and they both nodded.

I reached my house and went straight to sleep after dming the guy from my fake account asking to hook up.

The next morning I bunked school and so did the boys. We all met at the  address given.

I knocked on the door. I fixed all the creases on my black dress.

The door suddenly opened to an incredible hot guy. He had brown hair in such a hot cut and big brown eyes. It's such a shame he works for a rivalling gang.

"Hey I'm Aphrodite." I said. I always used other Godess names when on jobs. Twisting a piece of hair, pressing my boobs forward.

"Come in babe." He said and I did. He smacked my ass and I acted surprised and made the sound of an excited school girl, but in all honesty I actually wanted to punch him right there.

"So you want to have some fun." I said and leaped on the couch basically begging him to join me on the couch.

"Okay." he said and took his shirt off. Damn his body was so sexy. His muscles were toned and his abs were prominent. I put a leg on each side of him.

"Can I feel?" I asked seductively pointing to his abs.

"You can do more than just feel my abs, Cupcake." He said and I giggled and touched his abs. He seemed to like that as he groaned. I leaned forward to suck on a small piece of skin between his neck and shoulder.

He grabbed my ass which made me make a small whimper sound. He slowly grinded into me, which felt good.

After awhile of this, while lying under him on the couch, my phone on the coffee table went off. Maeson messages me to tell me their done. Aww, I was having fun.

"I gotta go, babe. Maybe next time we can go further." I said and he got off me as I slipped out from under him. Fixing myself before walking to the door .

"Bye cupcake." He said doing a two finger salute and winking.

I got out of the house and Maeson was outfront. I got into his car and went back to the den. Once we arrived I got out of the car.

"See you tommorrow at school." I said and waved.

"Bye goddess." They said in unison as usual . Damn and I thought Madison was Maeson's twins.

I got home and got dressed from my skimpy outfit, trying to make nobody see these clothes. I took a shower and then got clothes out

I went downstairs to go watch cartoons with Codie and Dani. After a whole episode of SpongeBob Squarepants I began to feel alittle hazy before falling asleep on the couch.

I woke up the next morning and I was running later than usual. I looked at my clothes and decided to wear it again today. I only wore them for a small portion of yesterday anyways.

I got in my car and drove to school. I saw that Zalia and Julias were already at school. They must have taken the twins to school already.

I walked out of my car when Zalia came up to me.

"Artemis I am so sorry that I didn't wake you up this morning." Zalia said and I smiled.

"It's fine you knew better to never ever wake my sleeping person." I said and she chuckled, "now go back to your friends Z."

"Thanks sis." Zalia said. I am glad she apologised, but as for Julias he didn't even realise my presence.

I walked in the passages as always fixing my backpacks strap that is broken and won't keep on my shoulder. I would normally never have this happen in my daily routine ,but I saw Maeson and his friends calling me to come over.

"Artimes come here." Madison yelled and I approached them.

"Hey guys." I said shyly. I didn't feel like a conversation right now.

Luckily for me the bell rang.

I was walking and bumped into someone. I was about to scream at the person with my temper, but I saw who it was.

_____________

Who is the mystery person?

Hope you guys like my book.

Read my other books.

Also a disclaimer to the person who is advertising fake readers in my books please do me a favour and shut up. Thank you.

I think my books will get readers who actually like it. Baie Dankii .

So I am pulling a all nighter so look forward to a bunch of updates.

XOXO

Kindrajoy