3.1

Okay so this book is doing great, I hope to finish it by the end of my holiday.

I have only 7 days left.

So sad.

No song today just a picture.

Artimes is played by Acacia Brinley Clark.

Jayce by I don't know who I just know I want to marry him.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

___________________________________

I have a week to be with my friends better live like there is no tommorrow. With my life there is a high possibility of that happening.

"Guys lets do something fun." I said. Everybody was at my house after the whole kidnap thing.

"Sure how about a club?" Alaska suggests.

"How about that new guy Grayson's party." Drake said and showed us the party invite on Instagram. That name sounds familiar... oh yeah the twins brother. (A/N HEHEHE see what I did there?)

"Oh yeah about him, Arti mom said that the twins are at a sleepover and McKenna is at grans for the week, I sent her there when you were kidnapped." Zalia informed me.

I got a buzz on my phone.

I checked it and had one message from Grayson and one from an unknown number.

Gray: hi are you coming to my party tonight.

Me: ofcourse me and my friends.

Gray: great see you there.

Me: you too.

I went to my other message.

Unknown: Sweetie , your time is limited with your friends. Spend it wisely or regret it. Btw how does a wedding in Hawaii sound. Oh did I forget to mention that your engaged to a rich man's son. We are going to be loaded. - your loving mother.

I am engaged. But I am only 18. This is why they wanted me, I was their ticket to fortune.

"Who sent you a message?" Alaska asked.

"Grayson asked if I was coming that is all." I said and they all nodded. I am going to miss them all.

"Are you sure your okay?" Nora asked.

"Couldn't be better." I said with a fake smile.

"Okay." She said.

I looked at Jayce, he seemed so sad and I was about to lose it, he looked so damn upset and I was the cause of it.

"Jayce can I talk to you?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Sure whatever." He scoffed. I really upset him.

We reached outside(in the front of the house). I let my heart take over the conversation. I leaned in and kissed him, what hurt is that he didn't kiss back at all he just moved away.

"Artimes, you rejected me remember?" He said in a cold hard tone.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Jayce I want to be completely honest with you." I said.

"Artimes your scaring me , tell me what is up." He said.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone." I said.

"Artimes-"

"Jayce promise me." I said sternly.

"I promise I won't tell anyone." He said.

"I am leaving in a week, my mom and brother are using me for fortune. I am engaged to a rich man's son, I am getting married. I can't be with you." I spilled.

"I need to tell." He said. We turned to the house to see my mom with a gun.

"But you won't if you cherish your life." My mom said. My dream of Jayce getting shot. Please don't be true.

"Okay mom don't hurt him." I said.

"I won't tell." He said.

My mom shot his side.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"I didn't trust him." She said.

"Can we take him to the hospital?" I asked

"Fine then we leave after he recovers." She said and I nodded.

__________________________________

When Jayce is okay, Artemis is on a plane to wherever her fiance lives.

Please read my other books.

XOXO

Kindrajoy