3.8

Okay here is the chapter.

I am in love.

This chapter is now completely Jartimes.

I sat and thought how many chapters I want in this book. I am aiming for 45 chapters. Which will actually be 48 chapters with the authors notes.

Hope you enjoy this part.

Song: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

__________________________________

I felt that stabbing pain. I turned to see that Jayce was stabbing me with his finger.

"Focus." I said and he looked me in the eyes. His gorgeous blue eyes put me into a trance that I don't think is possible to break.

"Artemis?" He asked.

"Mmm?" I hummed in question.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Jayce I-"

"Please don't reject me again because I had a hard time and then I landed in ho-" I didn't let him finish because I smashed my lips on his.

"You talk way to much." I mumbled into the kiss and he smirk. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"So does that mean you will go out with me?" He asked with glee.

"Yes Jayce Cameron Fletcher I will go out with you." I said and pecked his lips.

"Keep it PG!" Julias shouted.

"Shut up." Jayce said and I flipped Julias off with my oh so lovely middle finger.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers the middle ones just for you." I said with a sweet smile at the end.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." Julia's said and stuck out his tongue.

"One second." I said and stood up. I went to my room and got a book.

I walked downstairs and threw the book at Julias.

"Ow! what was that for?!" Julias yelled.

"That is a dictionary." I said sarcastically.

"Why did you throw me with a dictionary?" He asked.

"That is for words hurting you." I said and sat on Jayce's lap again.

"Babe your too smart for your own good." Jayce whispered in my ear and I smiled

"Only for you." I said softly.

"Your lying." He said softly.

"Yeah but I want to make you happy." I said.

"That is not how you make me happy." He said and wiggled his eyes. I smacked his chest.

"Perv." I said and faced forward.

"Babe don't be like that?" Jr said and I smacked him jokingly.

"Guys there is someone missing." I said... Braydon .

"That someone is on a date with Leandra's little slut of a sister." Alaska said and I laughed.

"No shame atleast she is nicer and less sluttier than her older sister. *cough* *cough* Leandra *cough* *cough*." I said and everybody laughed.

"Who is Leandra?" Jenna asked.

"A slutty hoe who likes to cheat just to get some action." Jayce said.

"I already don't like her." Jenna said.

"I just realised why I like you." I said to Jayce in a whisper tone .

"Why?" He asked and amusement crossed his face.

"Your a bigger bitch than I am." I said and laughed.

"Take that back." He demanded.

"Never." I said and he began tickling me.

___________________________________

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

A thousand times yes.

Okay so not my favourite chapter.

But it's in the top ten.

XOXO

Kindrajoy