0.5

Why did I trust him so easily with my secret. I'm so stupid.

"Jayce." I said almost in tears. He turned around and ended the call.

"What's wrong?" He said and I slapped him.

"I trusted you with my secret but it was to good not to share." I said , " I am so stupid and you're pathetic."

"It was Maeson, He told me that he is part of your gang." He said. I saw that the phone was mine.

"You answered my phone?" I said and he nodded.

"I saw it was Maeson and got curious. I answered and then he asked what we were doing and I said we just wanted to talk. He said you need to meet up with your boys." He said, "I guessed it is your gang."

He seemed jealous.

"What did he mean by your boys, is Hunter one of them?" He asked with a clenched jaw.

"No , he was one of them. Emphasis on was." I said and he nodded loosening his jaw and fist that I hadn't notced he had clenched.

"I think that's enough of your past, I would offer to tell me yours but mine isn't so bad." He said.

"Your the perfect boy, no bad to ruin your future." I said and walked closer to him.

"I did something and I don't want to tell you or else you will not talk to me ever again." He said and put his head in his hand. I say on his lap.

"It's okay , I'm keeping something from you too." I said and he nodded.

"We still have our secrets to tell each other later on." He said and I smiled.

He leaned in and so did I , a sudden spark shot into my lips.

"Ah you shocked me." I said touching my lip.

"No it's just a spark between us." He said and bit his lip.

"I only met you 2 days ago." I said and he nodded.

"Sure we only met 2 days ago, but I always admired you from afar." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." He said and kissed my cheek. Aww. I am not going to fight how cute he is.

I hopped into the bed and I felt a hand snake around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Night babygirl." He whispered into my hair.

"Night Jayce." I whispered with a smile in my face. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Dream☆

I was standing in the hallway of the local hospital. Doctors storming into the door next to me. I checked the files to see the patients name being my nosey self.

Patient : Jayce Cameron Fletcher.
Shot with a bullet in the side.
location: Drexwood.
Blood relatives: one.
Megara Winnie Fletcher, daughter.

I gasped at the information. I needed to see him. I walked in and saw him smirking as always. He seemed in pain and it hurt me to see him like this. I sob escaped my mouth. Am I crying for Jayce?

Dream over

I wake up to see that Jayce isn't next to me. He walked in from the bathroom with only a towel on. Why can't I always wake up like this?

"Why were you screaming." He asked and went back into the bathroom, but I stayed quiet. He came out and I opened my mouth.

"Is Megara Winnie Fletcher your daughter?" I asked hoping that I was wrong.

"How did you know that?" He asked.

"My dark side, now answer my question." I demanded.

"That's my dark side." He spat.

"What's wrong with having a daughter?" I asked when I came up in his face.

"I never loved her mom it was a mistake." He said.

"Calm Cameron." I said and he looked at me.

"How do you know my second name?" He asked. My word my dream was pretty accurate, I just hope the bullet is not though.

"My dream." I said simply.

"Is that your dark past?" He asked.

"Half of it." I said.

"Next time you have nightmares call me." He said and I nodded. He brang me into a comforting hug. I liked this position I felt safe.

_______________

Okay so now you know half of her darkness.

She has dreams that sometimes come true or give her info.

What you think of Jayce now?

I still love him.

XOXO

Kindrajoy