0.4

"That awkward moment when you read wrong mixed signals with your crush." - Tumblr.

That happens too much for me^^😂😂

Hope you enjoy this part it will clear a few things.

___________

Jayce pulled me to the tree house and we began to climb up. Once we got in there , I began to look around. It looked like a boys room.

"You stay here?" I asked.

"Yeah my parents own the house just up the hill. We also own this plot of open land." He said shyly and scratched the back of his head.

"So your rich?" I said.

"No." He said and looked down.

"You own an open plot of land in a gorgeous countryside and you say your not rich." I said alittle confused.

"I'm not rich my parents are." He said and I smiled.

"Your something different Fletcher." I said and he bit his lip. I soon found myself doing the same. Dammit, keep it together Artemis.

"We aren't here to talk about that. Will you tell me your past Artimes Vestor?" He asked and I opened my mouth.

"I did promise." I began and he pulled out a chair.

"Don't worry I won't say or do anything to hurt you, that's my promise." He said. My heart beats rapidly

"I was thirteen. My foster parents neglected me. I would have to walk myself to get food. I was almost jumped when a guy saved me. That guy also took me under his wing and then I become apart of his gang. I trust you won't tell anyone about this." I said and his eyes widen.

"Did you just say you trust me?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"Yeah , your good company and comforting." I said he leaned in and I did the same. I stopped at our lips were brushing against each other and I pulled away.

"Your such a tease." He said

"It's my specialty." I said and he smiled at me.

"You said I'm something different, but you are special." He said looking at me, I blushed and looked away.

"I should probably go."

"You want to leave already, I thought you could stay." He said.

"No thanks I need to take a shower." I said and that was the only thing stopping me.

"No worries there is a working shower just inside that door." He said and pointed to a door. Wow this tree house has everything.

"Okay I will stay but I won't do anything nasty with you." I said and he smiled.

"Only until your ready." He said and I bit my lip.

"Nice try Jayce." I said.

I got into the bathroom, I closed the doors and stripped. I finished shower and pulled the shower curtains back. I realised that he had left clothes for me to put on. Wait was he in here when I was showering? Good thing I was covered by the shower curtain.

I got dressed into his shirt which reached my knees.

I went into his room see him standing in his boxers and no shirt. Wow I could really get used to this view. I saw that he was in the phone.

"She is in the same gang." He said and I looked down. He is telling someone just after I told him I trusted him with it.
________________

What you think about her past?

And Jayce?

Still think his character is hot tho.

XOXO

Kindrajoy