3.3

Okay so this whole chapter is basically everybodies thoughts on Artimes's notes.

I want to just do a shoutout to
_IStoleTheWifi_ her book is so good and deserves more votes for sure.

Song: Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

This is a long chapter so I hope you enjoy.

This could get very deep so ya.

Btw the deal between Jayce and Artimes was broken when she got kidnapped.

Okay let's get into it.

__________________________________

Jayce' point of view

I woke up in a hospital room. I looked around and saw nobody. Nobody came to the hospital to see me. What happened to Artimes? I was shot. Her mom must have taken her away as soon as possible.

I heard voices and people suddenly ran into my hospital room.

"Jayce your okay." Alaska said and hugged me.

"You guys better explain why a women came to me with a gun and told me to say your dying." The nurse , Betty, sassed.

"Her mom is using her for fortune in an engagement and doesn't want her to be with me so she shot my side." I explained.

"She is engaged?!" Alaska asked.

"Yeah it says so in this note inactually thought she was joking." Nora said and handed me the note to read out loud.

"Hey guys

I guess your wondering where I am. Well I am with my mom to keep you guys safe. Jayce is in hospital, most probably dead because of me. My mom shot his side. I am not sure where I am going so you can't track me. I am getting married to a rich man's son. Haven't met him but I am being forced to marry him or you guys will get hurt. I am doing this because I care about you guys. This is why I never wanted friends in the first place. I thought I would get attached when I leave the town or that you would get hurt by being associated with me." I read.

"Alaska this is for you." I said and handed her the paper.

Alaska's point of view

Alaska if Jayce is okay tell him I love him. I also want you to try for Juliard, your voice is great. Thanks for being there for Jayce when I upset him.

I smiled at this. I already miss her. I didn't tell anyone but Juliard accepted me.

Kristen's point of view.

Alaska handed me the paper and I read it . It was for both Madison and I .

Madison and Kristen... don't let anyone say that you are mean and bossy cheerleaders, because I know your not. Your kind and funny. Please don't let guys be stereotypical and say that your weak, show em whose boss. Madison go and get Drake. Kristen find someone way better than that jerk Elijah.

I needed to get over Elijah and I have, I just haven't told the rest.

Madison's point of view

I read from the side of Kristen. Was my crush on Drake that obvious?

Maeson's point of view