4.8

Jáýćé

At age of 14

If you asked me what I am doing I would just ignore you. The real answer would be running away though. I had just seen my dad abuse my mom because he was drunk. I quickly packed my bags and so did my mom. We were getting away from this stupid town.

We were going to Glendale to live with my grandmother. I haven't seen her in years. I needed to be the man of the house. I am the man of the house. That piece of shit I used to call dad was no where near a man.

At age 15

I had finally decided it was time for me to go to school. I have been avoiding this day ever since we arrived here. Nobody has judged me. I was a distant kid. All my friends were back there. I really missed them.

I walked to a bench by the tree and all of a sudden I am on the ground. I saw that a dodge ball was lying next to me.

"Oh my goose, I'm so sorry." A petite blonde came up to me and a few other kids too. I saw her this morning walk in like she was the boss. She was popular. Wait did she just say oh my goose?

"Its okay." I said rubbing my head and she smiled. What is so funny?

"I'm Alaska , you must be new here?" She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Your good looking, Madison is my name." A Latina said coming up to help me.

"I'm Maeson and that girl trying to flirt with you is my twin. Unfortunately." A boy said.

"I'm Drake." Another boy said

"I'm Kristen and this is my boyfriend Elijah." Another brunette girl said.

"You want to hang with us?" Alaska asked and I looked her in the eyes.

"Sure why not." I said.

We were best friends since then. Alaska was like a sister to me.

At age 17

I was walking down the hallway with my bros. Aka Drake, Maeson and Elijah. Something caught my eye, that something being a girl. She was brunette and tall. She was new and all kinds of beautiful.

I was going to talk to her until. Braydon and Vincent went to talk to us. They pointed to Maeson and she looked at him to wave. Do they know each other?

I think I need to learn a girl that beautiful's name.

At age 18

The girl that I saw a year ago. The damn fine one who was new. She was distant and a bit of a loner.

She walked to us swaying her curvy hips.

She asked Maeson to walk with her and she left. I never knew she could do something like that.

They came back and he introduced her.

Artimes.

I like the name and the girl that owns the name.

Wait did the bad boy develope a crush?

That week that Artimes was gone.

I knew she would never come back and if she did , she would be married.

I went to my bedroom once I got home from the hospital and locked myself inside. I was crying all the time. I didn't go to school, didn't leave my house and all I could think about is that I lost the girl I love.

Wait did I just say love?

I'm not going to deny it.

I LOVE ARTIMES VESTOR.