28

Simon's P.O.V.

"No Simon, I'm done." Josh said as everything had changed.

My heart felt like it was shattering in pieces. What did I do? Oh yeah that's right, I made the worst mistake of my life.

I slowly slid down the door, dreaming that he would come back. That this was all just some nightmare. But then reality hit me and I realized nothing is like what it is in the movies.

I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to do anything. Then I realized, this isn't a movie, nor a book, this was real life and this was my decision. I got up and wiped my tears as I opened the door to be greeted by Josh. His eyes were swollen and red. He had tear stains all down his cheek. I grabbed his waist and pulled him in. Our lips were so close to touching. I could feel his breath.

"Simon."

I heard as I slowly woke up. My head was pounding and the room was blurry. All I could remember was losing Josh.

"Where's Josh?" I said as JJ looked to Vik.

"He left, with Tobi." JJ said looking at me.

I felt my world collapsed. I made the worst mistake of my whole entires.

"Guys I messed up. Like severely messed up. I don't know if I can fix this though." I said as Vik sat down.

"Think of something that can fix it. Don't get fixated on the idea that you can't."

Those words stuck to me. I knew exactly what I had to do. I just had to get it done before it was too late.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know, short chapter, but it's leading up to the suspense of the story. You just wait. I'll have like a 5,000 word chapter for you guys. Chapter 30 I promise. (I don't know about 5,000 but it is going to be 1,000+)