26

Simon's P.O.V.

"Hey Cal, can we talk?" I said tapping Freezy's arm as he turned around and gave me a weird look.

"Of course, babe." He said whispering the last part.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the rest of the group. This has gone way too far.

"Look you need to stop. I'm with Josh Cal." I said as he kissed me out of no where.

I tried to pull away but I was pinned against the wall.

"Stop Cal." I said shoving him away.

"Don't you see. I was the one that was there when you needed someone the most, guess who wasn't. That's right, Josh. I'm so much better for you. I know I am. I know that I don't have the best track record but I know that I will treat you so much better than Josh ever could." He said grabbing my hand.

"That isn't true! Josh loves me and I know he would do anything for me." I said pulling my hand away.

"I'm not giving up Simon, I will fight for you. I will fight for us." He said as the guys came walking out of Nando's.

"Hey, we need to get to our flight." Josh said kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand.

We all boarded the plane and Josh and I ended up sitting between Ethan and Callux.

"Hey Ethan can I talk to you?" I asked, luckily Josh fell asleep giving me the time to talk to someone else about all of this madness.

"Yeah, what's up? Is something wrong?" He asked turning to me.

"Kind of, I think I made a humongous mistake. You remember the time Josh wasn't talking to me?" I asked as he nodded, "well I was going through a really tough time and Cal was there, Freezy to be exact. He comforted me in ways that I needed. Things kind of happened, I ended up having sex with him, Josh knows but he only thinks that we made out. Cal still likes me, like a lot. I don't know what to do."

He just looked at me and was obviously overwhelmed.

"What is you heart saying?" He said acting like one of those cliche best friends in a movie.

"No, not like that. I know that I love Josh, no one can change that. It's just, I don't want Freezy and I to have a bad relationship because of this."

"Are you sure it isn't something more? It sounds like you are kind of contemplating if Freezy is the better choice." He said as everything in the moment had changed.

My heart skipped a beat as I looked up to Josh who was asleep. He was completely adorable and I know I love him, but is he the one. I mean it took him so long to realize, Cal was right there for me. When I needed Josh most. Maybe this is a sign. Maybe I'm not suppose to be with Josh.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know it's short but I feel like I finally got my creative juices flowing again. I will be posting a tag on my other book and another chapter for today. I'm feeling good today and I'm excited to write for you guys. I hope you are still enjoying this book because I'm finally getting back into this. But yeah, bye!