2

Simon's P.O.V.

When we got home Josh ran up to his room so that he could call Freya. I went to the kitchen and saw JJ sitting, eating some KFC.

"Ha, that's funny. Josh and I just went to Nando's and now you are eating KFC." I said as he started to laugh.

"Do you want some?" He asked and is hooked my head no as I sat down, "somethings wrong. What happened Simon?"

"Josh got his engagement ring for Freya." I said looking down.

Yes, JJ knows that I like Josh. He is the only one that knows. I've been dying to tell the rest of the guys, but I'm too afraid of what their reactions would be.

"Simon, you need to move on. Find someone new." He said as he kept in stuffing his face with chicken.

"Okay, I really can't take you seriously when you stuff your face with chicken." I said as we both started to laugh.

I heard someone walk down the stairs and then saw Vik walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Vik." I said as he just raised his hand and grabbed a water out of the fridge.

"Dude, you look like shit." JJ said making me laugh.

"Thanks, that is what everyone wants to hear." He said sounding groggy as ever.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked slightly worried for my friend.

"No, I feel like absolute shit. I've been trying to get as many recordings done as possible. Preston, Rob and Lachlan plan on coming over here and I really wanted to record with them and you guys. I've been trying to get as many videos done as possible." He said looking like he was about to faint.

I got up from my seat and brought him over to a chair.

"Dude, when have you last ate or even slept?" JJ asked, both of us worried. 

"Last night I think, I can't really remember. Look I got to go record another video." He said getting up as I held him up.

"Thanks."

"Vik, you should really get some rest. I'm not letting you out of my sight. Come with me." I said bringing him up to my room so that he can sleep while I edit.

"Look Simon, I'm perfectly fine." He said yawning as he slowly fell asleep.

He always works so hard and never takes care of himself. He is truly amazing.

"Simon." I hear Josh say as he came upstairs.

"Shh, I just got Vik to fall asleep, let's go to your room." I said grabbing Josh's hand and pulling him downstairs, "so what's up?"

"Freya's thinking about moving to New York City, she says that it would help her career. I don't know what to do. She wants me to leave with her and move to America with her, but I don't know." He said sitting in his chair.

I sat down in shock. Not sure of what to tell him.

"I, what are you going to do?" I asked as he just looked at his hand.

"I don't know. I love her, but my family is here, and the you guys are here." He said as I grabbed his chin making him look up at me.

"I love you Josh, I know all of us do, but you were going to engage to her. You obviously love her. We can work around the time zones, it's not like you are moving to California." I said as he looked at me and started to cry.

"I know, I just, I don't know." He said as I just hugged him, "you really think this is the best option?"

"I don't know, you should talk to the rest of the guys to. I'll be by your side through it all." I said trying to stay strong.

This is the best for both Josh and I. This will help me move on and now Josh can finally be happy with Freya.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks Simon." He said hugging me this time.

~~~~~~

"Thanks for coming on such short notice. I need to do this sooner than later." Josh said as we all sat down on the couches.

I sat right next to him on a stool as he looked at me and I smiled giving him a boost of confidence. Only Ethan and Tobi could make it. Josh was just going to tell Harry another time.

"Freya is going to America, New York City to be exact, and she wants me to go with her." He said as everyone grew quiet and stopped joking.

Everything was silent, no one knew what to say. I didn't even know what to say.

"What are you going to do?" Tobi asked as he looked most worried.

"I don't know, I talked to Simon and then my parents this morning. My parents think that it would be a good idea, that would be a step further in our relationship. Simon told me that I should talk to you guys." He said as everyone just looked at the wall.

"Well, you were going to propose to her. Maybe this would be a good thing for your guys relationship. We can all work around the time zones. This is good." Vik said trying to smile as everyone nodded yes, but not exactly sure if they should.

"No one thinks that I should stay, I could totally stay." He said looking around and then looking at me, "Simon?"

"I think this is best for you and Freya." I said trying to hold back the tears.

"When are you guys leaving?" Ethan asked as we all just looked towards Josh.

"I don't know, I'm going to dinner with Freya tonight. I think that I am going to propose and tell her that I am going to New York with her." He said sounding not as happy as he used to.

"I hope it goes well!" Vik said as everyone got up and hugged Josh each individually.

Ethan, Tobi and JJ went to the kitchen to order food. Vik went upstairs to record with the pack, leaving both Josh and I.

"I can't believe I'm moving. Especially to New York, it feels like just yesterday I was moving to live with you guys." I said as I felt myself start to break.

"I don't know what I am going to do without you. JJ will probably just be at his flat all of the time and Vik just records all the time. I'm going to have no one to eat with." I said making is both laugh.

We both just sat there thinking about everything.

"Don't tell the others, but I'm going to miss you most." He said making me laugh.

"I'm going to miss you too, a lot more than you and the others." I said as we both got up and hugged each other.

I could feel my shoulder get wet and that was when I started to cry. I'm not losing just my friend, I'm losing my best friend, my eating buddy, and most of all my love.

~~~~~~
A/N: and queue the violin. I'm sorry did that ruin it? I'm sorry that it turned so sad, so freaking fast. I promise that it won't end so sad, at least that is what I'm thinking so far.

Fun fact: I actually leave in New York, not New York City, but Long Island.

Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this new book, love you, bye!