13

Simon's P.O.V.

After Josh and I got home we didn't talk much. The only time that we would, would be when we were recording. Other than that he was always busy with Freya. It's almost as if he was ignoring me. Which I was okay, because I had Liam, I guess.

Things were all moving so fast and it felt like nothing would slow down. It's been about four months meaning that Josh is leaving next month and I've never felt so much pain. But Liam has been there for me and I don't want him to think that anything is wrong. Tonight we were going on a date. We have gotten really close and I am really happy, but I miss Josh.

"Hey." He said as I opened up the door as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi." I said as I heard someone walk by.

I looked behind to see Josh.

"Hey." I said as Josh turned his head.

"I'm so sorry that we haven't gone on that double date, we've been so busy with the wedding planning." He said totally ignoring me and just talking to Liam.

"It's perfectly fine. I totally understand." He said looking at me and then back to Josh.

"Okay, yeah, hopefully we can go soon. Things have been somewhat slowing down now that I don't have to go to physical therapy." He said as he sat down on the steps almost out of breath.

"Are you sure that you don't need to go to physical therapy?" I said as he just nodded.

"Fre-Freya, thinks, that, it, would, be best for, for me." He said taking breaths between every single word.

"Josh, you don't look so good. Liam get your car we have to take Josh to the hospital." I said as Josh started to almost wheeze.

"No....I'm, I'm fine." He said trying to breathe.

"Please stop talking." I said as I sat down and put his arm over my shoulders.

I lifted him up and sat with him in the back. He just rested his head on my shoulder. Liam just looked behind with that weak smile back at the hospital.

I just worded 'sorry' as he just nodded and turned around and started to drive. I just held onto Josh who snuggled into me even more.

"You'll be okay Josh, I promise." I whispered kissing him on the head.

He looked up and smiled. Oh how much I wanted to kiss him in that moment. The sad part of it all is that I'm in the back of my boyfriends car, in love with another boy.

We got to the hospital and Liam helped me take him into the emergency room.

They brought him in but Liam stopped me from walking.

"Look, I think that I should go. Josh doesn't need me here." He said as I smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to ask you a humongous favor, can you go back to the house and grab Josh's favorite sweatshirt. You know which one, I just know that he isn't comfortable." I said as he nodded and I smiled.

"You are literally the best and I am so lucky to have you. Also tell Vik to come with his car." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you." He said and I nodded as he walked away.

I still haven't said I love you, he understands because it is a little fast. I went inside and saw Josh and walked over holding his hand.

He just smiled as he soon fell asleep due to the gas and I lost the grip of his hand.

~~~~~~

After a few minutes his breathing was getting better. Freya couldn't really make it but Josh was okay.

I went out and got Josh's favorite sweatshirt.

"Thank you." I said as I went into kiss him on the cheek but he pulled away.

"You know, I went into Josh's room real fast and you know what I saw. I saw you and Josh kissing, on his screen, I thought that maybe all my thoughts of you and Josh were just me being skeptical, but no apparently not." He said as I just shook my head.

"No, it's not like that. It was for a video, we got dared and I was drunk." I said trying to grab his hand.

"No Simon! Obviously there is always something going on. You guys wouldn't have kissed for that long. Yeah I saw the video, you were kissing him for a solid two minutes. He didn't even back away. He was looking at it Simon. I know the way you look at him. I just can't believe Freya hasn't seen it. She must really love him to be willing to go through all of that for him. I'm done Simon, we're over." He said as he walked away.

I felt everything break in half. My world was crumbling. Everyone was leaving me. I have no one left.

I walked back in and saw that Josh was asleep. It was wrong of me to do that to Liam. He's right, I love Josh, but what about Josh?