19

Simon's P.O.V.

I sat in my room as I heard Tobi yelling my name. Everything was silent and I just did wan to listen to them. I just wanted to be with Josh, to hold him close.

Why didn't he just tell me? Why didn't I just tell him?

I feel lost without him. Everything just seems so blurry and my brain constantly hurts. I know it all sounds so drastic, but he means so much to me. He is always there when I need someone most. I can always put my full trust into him. Now he is gone. I have no one. I'm all alone.

"Simon, please come out and talk to us." I hear JJ say as I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

"No, the love of my life is gone, he probably is so happy with Freya and there is nothing I can do about it. I minus well just die here, end all of my suffering." I said as JJ punched the door.

"Simon, you know he loves you, he is probably dying on the inside. Don't fucking kill yourself." JJ said obviously getting mad.

When I was about to go to Uni, I got really upset and I went into a dark place, I ended up hurting myself and almost killing myself. I don't deserve to live. I'm a horrible human being.

I opened the window and looked outside as the ran just fell. I heard my door knob rattling as I listen to the water fall feeling rain drops hit my face. The door slowly crept open as JJ, Tobi and Vik walked inside.

"Oh my god, you scared the living hell out of us." Vik said as I looked at them.

I knew that I looked like a nervous wreck, because I was a nervous wreck.

"Simon, Josh is coming home." Tobi said as I ran over hugging him.

"He's coming home?" I said as Tobi nodded.

"He's coming home."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: you thought that he was going to kill himself, didn't you. Nah, I wouldn't do that. I'm not that sick. I mean we are only at the middle of the book, this is where everything good happens 😈