44

Josh's P.O.V.

In only a week Simon and I were going to be married and I couldn't be happier. I can't imagine anything better.

"In a week you are going to be mine and I'm going to be yours." I said as we both laid down in the garden.

"The fans took it well." He said, we had just posted the video.

I turned to face Simon as I felt my body feel butterflies on the inside.

"Tomorrow you have your appointment and then you are meeting us all at the restaurant right?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes Simon." I said as he turned and smiled at me.

"How did I end up lucky enough to have you?" He said as I laughed.

"Shut up, I'm the lucky one." I said as we both just laughed and looked up at the stars.

~~~~~~~

"Promise you'll go straight to the restaurant." Simon said as I nodded.

"I promise. I'm already in my suit. Go meet up with the guys okay." I said as he nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you Joshua." He said as I laughed and smiled.

"I love you too. Now go." I said as I finished up brushing my teeth.

I heard the door closed as Simon left.

I looked myself in the mirror and I knew what the doctor was going to say.

I went into the room and grabbed all of my bags and packed them in the car. I went inside and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

Dear Simon,

I'm sorry that it has to end up being this way. In the long run this is the best for you. I know it may not seem like that at first, but it is. Please don't overreact to this note and please don't try to get in contact with me. I'm going to work as hard as I possibly can to get better and I will come back.

Don't wait for me, I'm not asking for you to do that. But if I do get better, I understand that you may never want to see me again. I'm so sorry for that Simon. I'm so sorry for leaving you.

I'm sorry for only writing this note. On the back is my vows. If you will, read it. You don't have to, I just want you to know how much I truly love you. This is it. Goodbye Simon.

I love you,
Josh

I got up and set the paper down on the counter and left.

~~~~~~~

"Joshua Bradley, I'm sorry to tell you but you have......."

At that moment in time everything became muffled, I knew I made the right choice. I just hope Simon realizes that.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: so the next chapter is the last chapter and I know, I know all of you are cursing. I completely understand that. But that's what cliffhangers are for. Anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed this book.

I don't know when my next book will be out. All I know is that my next book will most likely not be the sequel. I promise that the sequel will come sooner than late. So yeah.

(I know I spelt awol wrong, kind of did it on purpose)

Bye!