7

Josh's P.O.V.

I got out of the bathroom and walked back to the table seeing Simon holding a piece of paper with a humongous smile on his face.

"What?" I asked as I sat down in front of him.

"Nothing." He said blushing as I grabbed the paper from him.

On the paper there was a phone number and said 'call me' with a winky face.

"Who is this from?" I said as he just smiled.

"No one." He said snatching it out of my hand.

"Really? You got the waiters number?!" I said as he nodded and giggled the most adorable giggle.

I started to feel a knot start to form in my stomach and my arms start to tense up. Why am I getting this feeling? Am I jealous? I can't be jealous, why would I be jealous?

"So, Freya wants me to bring my best man to go for the fitting with her and her maid of honor. So, I was thinking that maybe you and Tobi could come with me?" I said as he gave me a questioning look.

"Look, I don't get why I have to come if tobi is your best man." He said as I just smiled at how oblivious he was.

"I'm asking you to also be my best man. I couldn't pick between you and Tobi. You guys are like my brothers. More than a brother." I said as he looked up at me shocked.

"Are you serious?! I would be flattered." He said making me laugh a little.

"Good." I said as we got up and went to the car.

"So are you actually going to call him?" I asked feeling a little jealous again.

Why am I having this feeling? I am engaged to Freya. She is the love of my life. So why am I getting jealous over my best friend finding someone.

"I don't know, why?" He asked as I just shrugged.

"Just wondering. It seems that you really like him. I know that you don't really want to admit to the way that you feel though, but I don't know, maybe he can help you realize who you are." I said trying to support him.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe this is good for me." He said smiling.

I felt happy that I could help him, but somewhat upset at the same time. Why am I getting all of these feelings? Lately I've been seeing a whole different side of Simon. It's like I have a crush on him. But I can't have a crush on him. I'm in love with Freya. She is my everything and more. Stop with this Simon madness. He has just been a really good friend and you are only having these weird feelings because of that.

~~~~~~~

When we both got home we had just fallen asleep. It was pretty uneventful.

I got up and took a shower and put on one of the sidemen shirts and sidemen joggers. I went downstairs to go something to eat and saw Simon and Tobi chatting away.

"Wow today is going to be so awesome. What color were you guys thinking about?" Tobi asked as I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't really know. It is really up to Freya. I'm just happy that she is the one that I am marrying." I said smiling as Tobi just hugged me.

Simon just gave a weird look but I didn't want to overthink it. Simon is my friend and I know he just wants the best for me. So I want the best for him.

"How do you feel?" Simon asked getting me out of my thoughts.

"About what?" I asked as he just shook his head.

"How do you feel that in six months you are going to be moving to New York and in seven months you are getting married?" He said laughing.

I didn't really think of it like that. To be completely honest I kind of forgot how close it was. Honestly I was freaking out on the inside. But I can't show them that, I have to stay strong.

"I'm excited. I'm going to marry the love of my life and I couldn't be any more happy." I said smiling trying to keep a good look.

"Are you sure about that? You seemed a little hesitant." Tobi said as I just shook my head and they both laughed.

"Come on, we should get going." I said as they both nodded and we got into my car.

We drove to the shop at which Freya told me to go to. We walked inside and it was humongous.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A man said greeting us at the door.

"I'm here for the Bradley wedding, I am the groom and these are my best men." I said as he nodded and walked us over to a room.

"Your fiancé has not shown up yet. Please wait for her arrival." He said as he then closed the door behind us.

We all sat down on the couch and just started to talk about random things.

I then looked behind me to see the door open as Freya walked in with one of her best friends.

"Hey sorry we are so late. There was so much traffic." She said as I got up and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm just happy you are here and that we are really doing this." I said as she smiled and giggled her most adorable giggle.

"Can we stop the lovey dovey stuff and move on." Tobi said making us both laugh.

"So what color are we thinking?" The man said as two ladies came over to help.

"I was thinking a nice lilac for the girls." Freya said.

"That sounds amazing. Maybe the guys can have nice lilac vest and white flowers?" I said as she nodded.

"That sounds amazing." She said kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay girls come with us and we will pick out the dress." The man said as we were left to look at the types of vest and things.

"You two are so cute with one another. I'm really happy for you." Tobi said smiling looking at vest.

"Come on Simon, why don't you come here and help?" I said grabbing his hands and pulling him up.

"Sorry, Liam text me." He said smiling as I pulled him up.

Me him were almost touching noses. We were literally face to face. I could feel him breathing, but it wasn't awkward. It felt oddly comfortable.

"Josh! Can you come here and help me?!" Freya yelled as I looked that way and back at Simon.

I looked him in the eyes and saw everything and more. He was full of happiness and passion. How badly I wanted to kiss him. Wait what?!

"Yeah, sure coming." I said as I walked away.

I looked back to see Simon staring at me with a disappointed look on his face.

"Come on Simon, help me look for a vest." Tobi said as Simon looked the other way helping Tobi.

What is going on anymore?