12

Simon's P.O.V.

"Josh!!" I said as I tried to get up and saw my friend on the ground.

He didn't say anything. My side was horrible and I felt as if I was crushed. I can't imagine what Josh is feeling.

"Simon!" I hear Liam yell as he held me.

"Josh!!" Tobi yelled as I heard someone start to call 999.

I felt myself go weak and my vision start to go blurry. As I soon black out. I hope Josh is okay.

~~~~~~~

I woke up to a bright light and saw Liam sitting next to me holding my hand.

"Hey beautiful." He said making me smile.

"Hey." I said as he just smiled.

He looked so beautiful and had cute little glasses on.

"How are you?" He asked as I just remembered what happened.

"I'm fine, how's Josh?" I said as he just smiled.

"Freya came. She is with him now. He's okay, he broke his rib and his arm, but they think that he is going to be okay. He was puking blood for a little while so he is going to be staying here longer than you are." He said smiling and rubbing my hand.

"Can I see him?" I asked as he just laughed.

"You just woke up." He said rubbing my hand and squeezing it.

"He risked his life for me, I don't care, I have to see him." I said as his smile faded away.

"Okay, I can ask one of the nurses." He said as he got up and went towards the door.

"Thank you." I said as he turned back and gave me a weak smile as he walked out.

I sat in my bed waiting for Liam to come back. Instead a nurse came back and told me that he had an emergency. I was okay with that. I understood why. I then left my room to go to Josh's room as I saw him through the window with Freya. I walked in and he looked horrible. He had scars and bruises all over his face and arms. One of his arms was in a cast and being held up. He had all these tubes going through him with different liquids.

"I'm so sorry Josh." I said as he just smiled.

"I'm just happy that we are both okay." He said as I sat down on the other side of him.

"You could've killed yourself." Freya said as he just nodded.

"I know Freya, I know. You don't have to keep on reminding me. I wasn't just going to let my friend get hurt." He said as she smiled.

"I know, I know, that is why I love you. Because you care so much for your friends and family." She said kissing him on the cheek.

He winced in pain as she said sorry.

"I mean at least the car was turning in, so you didn't get as badly hurt." I said making him laugh as he winced in pain.

"Where's Liam? I thought you would be with him cause you didn't want to be with Tobi and I." He said making me feel even more like shit.

"He left, he had an emergency. I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you. I just wanted you to like him. I overreacted and I'm sorry." I said as he nodded.

"I do like him. He seems really nice and he makes you happy, obviously. I would love to go on a double date with you and him if you would be okay with that Freya." He said as she nodded smiling.

"I would love to meet your boyfriend." She said as I nodded smiling.

"Thank you guys. I really am thankful and really sorry." I said as Josh lift his arm and patted me.

"It's fine. I would've done it for anyone else." He said smiling, but not his regular smile.

For some reason I felt like that wasn't totally true, but it must have been.

"I'm going to go back to my room. Even though I was knocked out, I still feel tired." I said laughing.

"Wait, Freya, I'm a little tired too and I wanted to talk to Simon in private for one second if that's okay." He said as she nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back in about two hours, I have to go to the flower shop with the planner in four hours and we need to decide." She said as she kissed him and walked out.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked as she left the room.

"I wanted to talk about me moving to New York. Freya has already been looking at apartments and I've talked to every other sidemen and friends about it. So I saved you for last because I wanted to make sure that you are okay." He said making me smile.

I have to let him go. I have to let him move on. I don't want to hold him back and this is the best way for me to finally get over him.

"I'm good, yeah it's going to get some time to get use to, but everything will be okay. I mean I'm probably going to move in with Ethan or something like that. JJ is just going to move into his flat, Vik is going to be visiting the pack and staying with them for a little while, so I guess once you leave it is goodbye to the sidemen house." I said laughing trying to get over the idea.

"Wait, what?! I thought, I didn't, what?" He said as the beeping became faster.

"Josh, please calm down." I said as doctors came in and I was forced upon going out.

I just watched as Josh had blood coming out of his mouth.

"Please don't die, please, I, I love you." I said under my breath.

That being the first time I said I love you out loud. I'm in love with Joshua Bradley. Josh is my first love.